2022 U.S. Senate Races

GA is a lost cause, TX will be next.
It's not. It's just problematic when the party backs a person as dumb as walker. Just a stupid man. And on the governor side, when the former potus, is ass hurt over the governor doing the correct thing in the election, and decides to campaign actively against him it's a problem. Oh and same POTUS who shat all over him for opening up first. If the GOP wasn't being pushed by a child they would clean up in GA and nationally.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
It's not. It's just problematic when the party backs a person as dumb as walker. Just a stupid man. And on the governor side, when the former potus, is ass hurt over the governor doing the correct thing in the election, and decides to campaign actively against him it's a problem. Oh and same POTUS who shat all over him for opening up first. If the GOP wasn't being pushed by a child they would clean up in GA and nationally.

I tend to agree overall. Walker might pull it out but he is an awful candidate like Warnock. Agree with you about Trump. Just dumb.

GA is a lost cause, TX will be next.
GA I would tend to agree.

Unfortunately the black community has shown unwavering support for the democrat party, even though the party continues to fail them time and time again.

Hispanic voters are waking up. As the dems continue to run further and further left, I think the pro-family voters will leave the democrat party. I feel better about Texas than GA.

Reactions: norrislakevol

Nah, GA is gone.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Texas and Georgia have both had huge influxes of what FOX News (like MSDNC and CNN) calls Undocumented migrants. It is simply a matter of time until both are controlled by the Marxists.

Over a million people voted for GOP senate candidates, over Dems, before run offs happened and a certain child had a temper tantrum. Then that child crapped all over the entirety of GA.

In a statewide election all a candidate has to is win the Atlanta metro area. It’s a blue state now.

In a statewide election all a candidate has to is win the Atlanta metro area. It’s a blue state now.
Not true. GOP has been losing metro Atlanta for decades. Yet how many GOP senators and Governors have been the trend? GA governor has been a GOP for almost 20 years. And before that was zell Miller and his acolytes. Not exactly hard core Dems

GA I would tend to agree.

Unfortunately the black community has shown unwavering support for the democrat party, even though the party continues to fail them time and time again.

Hispanic voters are waking up. As the dems continue to run further and further left, I think the pro-family voters will leave the democrat party. I feel better about Texas than GA.
What is a pro-family voter?

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
What makes Walker dumb? Give us some examples.

Which is terrible when you think about it. The whole state taken hostage by one city that the optics show is on the way down. It will be a close race. The GOP needs the seat but there are other opportunities to take back the senate. It's hard to believe the state of Georgia is stuck with these options.

We should be thankful for Hagerty and Blackburn.

Which is terrible when you think about it. The whole state taken hostage by one city that the optics show is on the way down. It will be a close race. The GOP needs the seat but there are other opportunities to take back the senate. It's hard to believe the state of Georgia is stuck with these options.

We should be thankful for Hagerty and Blackburn.
I know many more people that say they voted for and supported Sethi than Hagerty. I also don't recall Hagerty having the numerous town halls that Sethi had. So far Hagerty has been okay for the most part though.

Reactions: StarRaider
I know many more people that say they voted for and supported Sethi than Hagerty. I also don't recall Hagerty having the numerous town halls that Sethi had. So far Hagerty has been okay for the most part though.

I voted for Sethi. Hagerty may have dominated East Tn. I have been very pleased with how Hagerty has represented TN.

I voted for Sethi. Hagerty may have dominated East Tn. I have been very pleased with how Hagerty has represented TN.
I'm still unsure Hagerty dominated East Tennessee. Considering I live here and I honestly don't know a single person who said they voted for Hagerty. Now I know he had the "endorsed by Trump" on his signs so that might have encouraged many people to vote for him over Sethi.

So far Hagerty has done surprisingly well like you said.

I'm still unsure Hagerty dominated East Tennessee. Considering I live here and I honestly don't know a single person who said they voted for Hagerty. Now I know he had the "endorsed by Trump" on his signs so that might have encouraged many people to vote for him over Sethi.

So far Hagerty has done surprisingly well like you said.

I think the questions about Hagerty are gone. He looks polished. Previously there were questions about his association with Romney like he might have been a Rino but I can say that's gone. Mark Levin like Sethi because of it.

Reactions: DonjoVol

VN Store

Back