2022 top-50 6-2 W Justine Pissott commits!

Can you elaborate on what you both mean?
Possibly recruiting mostly for toughness, commitment and basketball IQ rather than just talent. That works to an extent, but still need one or two of the really talented players.

Reactions: lfvol
Possibly recruiting mostly for toughness, commitment and basketball IQ rather than just talent. That works to an extent, but still need one or two of the really talented players.

It's not like they are mutually exclusive. I'd think that the very top players in each class have toughness, commitment, basketball IQ AND talent.

Hey GT, I get an up close look at your fav shooter next weekend, ACE!
I will be coaching her in the E-80 playoffs for 2 games

Coach, when do you leave to coach "The Ace" and get a real close up look at her? She looks like a fine player, but of course, no matter your prognosis of her game "old rain cloud" won't like her.......It's preordained.

Imagine Striplin and Puckett starting at the 3&4, and then Pissott and Strickland rotating in when the starters are a little tired....It would be Monumental!!!!!
farragut-avery-strickland.jpg

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Coach, when do you leave to coach "The Ace" and get a real close up look at her? She looks like a fine player, but of course, no matter your prognosis of her game "old rain cloud" won't like her.......It's preordained.

Imagine Striplin and Puckett starting at the 3&4, and then Pissott and Strickland rotating in when the starters are a little tired....It would be Monumental!!!!!

I coach her this Saturday at 2 and again at 5 at Lakeway Christian High School in Morristown, TN.
3720 Roy Messer Hwy. Morristown, TN, 37816 (Exit 4 on hwy 81, then left 1/2 mile)

She will be among about 180 girls in the Elite-80 league that culminates this weekend.
Among them are 70 all-district kids and from what I can assess about 30 or so potential D1ers ... and at least one BlueStar 30 invitee that I know of)

Should be a lot of fun and some good basketball

I coach her this Saturday at 2 and again at 5 at Lakeway Christian High School in Morristown, TN.
3720 Roy Messer Hwy. Morristown, TN, 37816 (Exit 4 on hwy 81, then left 1/2 mile)

She will be among about 180 girls in the Elite-80 league that culminates this weekend.
Among them are 70 all-district kids and from what I can assess about 30 or so potential D1ers ... and at least one BlueStar 30 invitee that I know of)

Should be a lot of fun and some good basketball

Is this event open to the public?

Coach, based on the number of players (180) and (100) or more coaches attending, plus the friends and family members, that is going to be one crowded gym....

I know you are going to have one "hell of a grand time"....
You deserve it my friend...
EZ_rfRqWsAQBttb.jpg
I love it!

Yes and as well, there are over a hundred collegiate coaches invited (on every level)
ELITE 80 Fall Exposure League - (Knoxville, TN) - powered by LeagueLineup.com
I will be coaching "Jade"
I'm going to be home this weekend but doubt I will have time to go to any of the games. If only I could sneak off for a couple of hours. I would think Maddie Hawk would be playing this weekend. She got letters and communication from the Lady Vols last week. Almost every SEC school has sent her letters. Good luck in the game C.J.

I'm going to be home this weekend but doubt I will have time to go to any of the games. If only I could sneak off for a couple of hours. I would think Maddie Hawk would be playing this weekend. She got letters and communication from the Lady Vols last week. Almost every SEC school has sent her letters. Good luck in the game C.J.

If you get a chance to go, Madi plays at 12 and again at 3 for team Steel
She's the real deal
SHe and I (and her folks) have talked about me working with her this winter

Last edited:
I don't think the previous rankings were done by the new team, so this is probably them releasing their own 2022 rankings.

UConn fans are likely having a meltdown about Brady's lower ranking 🤣🤣🤣
Probably the ones on the Boneyard....lol.

Personally, I’d take a top 5 on my team.

VN Store

Back