2022 Shriner Hospitals College Classic

Halph66

We should've gotten the live chicken.
2022 Shiners Hospitals College Classic at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas, March 4-6, 2022.
Texas, Baylor, Oregon State, LSU, Tennessee, and UCLA. (edited to add UCLA)
My son and I went the last time Tennessee was here. It’s a great weekend of baseball. We bought tickets for one game and stayed all day. Vols beat the Longhorns that day.
It’s an early series for baseball junkies like me. We can have Volnation party.

Shriner Classic 2022 has been announced

Last edited:
2022 Shiners Hospitals College Classic at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas, March 4-6, 2022.
Texas, Baylor, Oregon State, LSU, Tennessee, and one TBA.
My son and I went the last time Tennessee was here. It’s a great weekend of baseball. We bought tickets for one game and stayed all day. Vols beat the Longhorns that day.
It’s an early series for baseball junkies like me. We can have Volnation party.

Shriner Classic 2022 has been announced

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! That looks awesome!!! Win a couple those that early and the RPI/SOS will jump like crazy!!!

Thanks for posting!!!!

Im in. See if we can get a realistic number of participants and I’ll see what I can do.
We literally set right behind the dugout last time. It’s general admission, sit anywhere. One of the players picked up the game ball after the game, and threw it to my son. The sorry dog had an old shag ball that he switched. You can count on me, my son and most likely my wife.

Last edited:
Im in. See if we can get a realistic number of participants and I’ll see what I can do.

I am in . . . Just hung up the phone with the better half, we are making plans to fly her and my three youngest in for the weekend . . .

GBO

EDIT: I am a member of the Houston area UT Alumni Association . . . Maybe I can put the word out to see if we can "expand" the participants . . . Just a thought. If that is ok with you @txbo

Last edited:
I am in . . . Just hung up the phone with the better half, we are making plans to fly her and my three youngest in for the weekend . . .

GBO

EDIT: I am a member of the Houston area UT Alumni Association . . . Maybe I can put the word out to see if we can "expand" the participants . . . Just a thought. If that is ok with you @txbo
I’m not in charge. Let’s have a party bro.

The last time the Vols were in the Houston College Classic was March 2-4, 2012. Dave Serrano was coaching.

1624539633486.png

1624539808558.png

423744_3377648009495_419670878_n.jpg420724_3377646209450_1741021156_n.jpg

VN Store

Back