2022 Season Football Tickets for Sale

DaytonLawVol

So my family of four purchased season football tickets for 2022. well, after we bought the tickets we have discovered we will be a family of five in late August! So bad timing on our part. We will not be able to make it to many, if any games so instead of trying to sell them week to week I’m willing to sell them all at once. I tried to cancel the order with UT but they wouldn’t do it.

Our seats are lower level, all four are together. Cost was $2400 for the season. I’m willing to sell these at a loss of $2000 for the season to get them gone so I don’t have to worry about it. I know I don’t have access to them at this point but as soon as I do I can transfer them over. If I already had them I’d send them over right now. Just let me know if you’re interested and ill work with you however I can.

If this sounds weird it probably is. if this sounds like a scam I assure you it’s not, i just won’t be able to make season tickets work this coming year.

mjsouther22@gmail.com

So my family of four purchased season football tickets for 2022. well, after we bought the tickets we have discovered we will be a family of five in late August! So bad timing on our part. We will not be able to make it to many, if any games so instead of trying to sell them week to week I’m willing to sell them all at once. I tried to cancel the order with UT but they wouldn’t do it.

Our seats are lower level, all four are together. Cost was $2400 for the season. I’m willing to sell these at a loss of $2000 for the season to get them gone so I don’t have to worry about it. I know I don’t have access to them at this point but as soon as I do I can transfer them over. If I already had them I’d send them over right now. Just let me know if you’re interested and ill work with you however I can.

If this sounds weird it probably is. if this sounds like a scam I assure you it’s not, i just won’t be able to make season tickets work this coming year.

mjsouther22@gmail.com
Add the seat details to help folks see if they would be interested.

VN Store

Back