• 5-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-8

• 3-9

• Total voters

volmanNC

If you look at the schedule, Florida, Georgia, Alabama and LSU all probably have more quality players than we do. So depending on how many players we get hurt during the season, will perhaps have a impact on the win/loss totals. I am thinking we will beat one of the above four teams, but on the other hand have a couple of losses to team we probably should have beat. I starting thinking we will go 8-4, but now I m thinking 7-5. I really don't view this as all that bad. For sure we are still in the rebuilding phase and still need to add quality depth! Now in the event the team stays very healthy, I think 9-3 is possible but not very likely. However, I think the years of 10-2 or better is not that far away. Or at least I hope to see them soon. GBO

VOLINVONORE

If you look at the schedule, Florida, Georgia, Alabama and LSU all probably have more quality players than we do. So depending on how many players we get hurt during the season, will perhaps have a impact on the win/loss totals. I am thinking we will beat one of the above four teams, but on the other hand have a couple of losses to team we probably should have beat. I starting thinking we will go 8-4, but now I m thinking 7-5. I really don't view this as all that bad. For sure we are still in the rebuilding phase and still need to add quality depth! Now in the event the team stays very healthy, I think 9-3 is possible but not very likely. However, I think the years of 10-2 or better is not that far away. Or at least I hope to see them soon. GBO
If our defense can get 10% more stops on 3rd down plays, we will go 9-3. The offense will be better than last year and we should get more opportunities with a couple more possessions per game. I also believe we will get more turnovers this year with will also provide the opportunity to score more points.

VN Store