2022 Preseason Poll: Tennessee at 15th

I honestly don't think any rankings should be released until like after week 4, let alone 8 months before the season starts. But there is probably a "Way Too Early 2026 Top 25 Poll" article out there somewhere.

If he's being sensitive, the dude he was responding to is being more sensitive. And you're being sensitive too. Errybody sensitive 🥺
I do not agree that the dude was more sensitive. I thought that Manchesters passive aggressive snowflake response was overkill.

I do not agree that the dude was more sensitive. I thought that Manchesters passive aggressive snowflake response was overkill.
Doesn't matter, the fact you put this much thought into it shows me his opinion triggered you. But thats just my opinion just like it's way too early for a top 25 prediction but yet East says we don't deserve to be ranked, but possibly mentioned is okay.

Lol, "opinions are like orgasms, Mines more important and I don't care if you have one".

With the defense we have we do not deserve to be ranked #15. That's got to change.

Looks like Kirby has a stranglehold on the East until someone says he doesn't.

Reactions: vettefool
Doesn't matter, the fact you put this much thought into it shows me his opinion triggered you. But thats just my opinion just like it's way too early for a top 25 prediction but yet East says we don't deserve to be ranked, but possibly mentioned is okay.

Lol, "opinions are like orgasms, Mines more important and I don't care if you have one".
His childish rant triggered me, not his opinion.
And yes, orgasms are important. For all of us and no exceptions.

Reactions: Behr
Unless we get a lot of good transfer defensive players we aren’t going to be much better next year
Yes and no. We started off the season wobbly with the wrong QB. "Who is the starting QB?" is the very last question on our minds going into next season. As long as we stay healthy, we pick up 2 more wins next year, even with this defense. Even with a much improved defense (and that wouldn't be saying much), we still won't get more than 2 more wins next year. We would only increase the margin of victory or be more secure in the victories. I will say that I am "concerned" about SC's offseason moves. They are bolstering their team in all the right positions with good players and after we dismantled them last year, they improved dramatically.

Reactions: CSVol
I just don’t think Brian Kelly is going to do anything there. Horrible hire IMHO.
Really? (no snark intended, genuine surprise) I've always thought Kelly was a pretty good coach. ND was trash from Holtz retirement to Kelly's arrival and he's made them one of the two or three most consistent P5 teams outside the SEC. The question to me is whether he can recruit southern kids, though that's mitigated somewhat by the fact that LSU pretty much recruits itself to Louisiana kids. Louisiana kids are the most fanatically loyal to their state school of anyone. If Kelly can bring in the kind of talent the last several LSU coaches have I think he'll be successful, at least may make Bama sweat every other year or so.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Good Qb play makes a team a lot better hooker could make a jump similar to Joe burrow in year 2… defense must improve and I believe it will in year 2 and if hooker plays good we win 9 and if he is elite ATL is possible… I see us having a season like ole miss just had the similarities are undeniable…

The Tennessee Vols are ALWAYS Hell in the Off Season...

200.gif
Sam and Dean. Classic.

Good Qb play makes a team a lot better hooker could make a jump similar to Joe burrow in year 2… defense must improve and I believe it will in year 2 and if hooker plays good we win 9 and if he is elite ATL is possible… I see us having a season like ole miss just had the similarities are undeniable…
Uh no, Hooker is nowhere near Burrow in ability. Nor does he have several nfl receivers To throw to.

Reactions: Samthebam
Uh no, Hooker is nowhere near Burrow in ability. Nor does he have several nfl receivers To throw to.
Tilman and neyor are nfl guys and we have some younger players such as Hyatt and Calloway with another year in the system to get better… but look up burrow first season in lsu and compare them to hooker first season here… I never once said hooker is as talented as burrow just mentioning he can make a significant jump in year 2 of a system in which he showed great promise in… I guess you didn’t see the part about us having a year like ole miss this year I don’t expect us to be 2019 lsu.

VN Store

Back