2022 NFL Gambling Notes & Tips

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I thought it'd be a good thread idea to have just tips and notes to share. I am constantly missing tidbits, like for example, both of a team's starting corners are out this week.

Part of why I'm starting this thread is I have the ultimate tidbits. I bought a gambling guide and I thought I'd share the love. These 2 resources are a big help with betting season win totals. Here is SOS rankings:

1661177519216.png

And this is the real kicker. Rest advantages:

1661177561300.png

Reactions: zjcvols and MAD
Rest is such an underappreciated predictor of success. I can't remember what the author said exactly, but it's something like 65% of road dogs facing a team with less rest cover the spread.

Reactions: MAD
I thought it'd be a good thread idea to have just tips and notes to share. I am constantly missing tidbits, like for example, both of a team's starting corners are out this week.

Part of why I'm starting this thread is I have the ultimate tidbits. I bought a gambling guide and I thought I'd share the love. These 2 resources are a big help with betting season win totals. Here is SOS rankings:

View attachment 482638

View attachment 482639

Great thread already đź‘Ť

Sure seems like this is the year to take the under on the Pats' win total (8.5).

I only count 6 very winnable games, then Dolphins x 2 are winnable. The other 2 most winnable matchups come with 4-day rest disadvantages on the road! The rest of their schedule is brutal. They only have one game with a rest advantage (week 17 home vs. Dolphins) and they waste their bye week rest on a home matchup with the Jets.

View attachment 482638

View attachment 482639

The content Sharp and his team put together is really great.

I took the Eagles to win over 12.5 at +430. They are better than last year, Hurts ought to be better, and their schedule is trash.

1661989323774.png

VN Store

Back