2022 NCAA Regionals and SUPER REGIONALS Discussion Thread (excluding Knoxville Super Regional)

16 total runs is the highest of the day, but I agree. two great offenses, with one team having a awful pitching staff.

Hoping Parada, Simpson and Jenkins pulls us through today.

Medich (GT) is streaky. If hes on hes decent, if hes off hes way off. Wont take long to find out.

Yeah. Even though GT has an outstanding catcher, the Camels will run them into the ground. Not looking at the numbers, but think they have about 50% more stolen bases than Vols, Tech, or State.

GT just doesn't have much pitching. Like Vanderbilt doesn't have enough offense to be taken seriously.

In general, the southern or SW teams will beat the Northern teams. Think about the teams in Omaha last year. NC State, Arizona, Stanford, Vandy, Mississippi State, Virginia, Vols, Texas. It is the south and warm weather west. That same pattern will hold true this year.

That isn't discrimination. If this was the NCAA Hockey tournament, the northern kids would beat the southern teams.

I don't know the odds, but suggest betting against teams like: Michigan, Notre Dame, Long Island University, Army West Point (even though they get players from everywhere), Columbia, Central Michigan, Air Force (also recruits nationally), etc.

North Carolina will beat the snot out of Hofstra. Same with Stanford over Binghamton,
pretty good point but the way Michigan has finished the season and their past of making a run to Omaha, I can’t bet against them. But I for dang sure ain’t gonna bet on them because I hate them about as much as I do Ohio State and Florida.

Followed up by a double. Camels getting some momentum.

If Medich starts slipping, he usually just gets worse.

Campbell send the first dinger flying in LNS.

VN Store

Back