2022 NBA Draft and Offseason Thread

Gonna be weird seeing New Orleans be a top 4 seed in the West

Their team is really weird with him. It might not work (in terms of getting value that equals the sum of its parts) but it might also be terrifying.

Victor W is everything but I'm not going to be upset if the Jazz don't get the #1 pick. He's already has had trouble with needling injuries and has missed a ton of games in his short career. Scoot is the truth, and I'm not even sure I'd take him over the Thompson twins. Next year's draft is loaded.

Victor W is everything but I'm not going to be upset if the Jazz don't get the #1 pick. He's already has had trouble with needling injuries and has missed a ton of games in his short career. Scoot is the truth, and I'm not even sure I'd take him over the Thompson twins. Next year's draft is loaded.

These are ballers?!?

1664985149852.jpeg

Jokic and Giannis have gone on the record saying that Euro basketball is "harder" than the NBA, and I can't believe I haven't seen anybody make this point, but their explanations only demonstrate that offense is harder and inadvertently point out that defense is easier. Really, all they're saying is that NBA spacing and rules make it easier for one player to dominate offense, but they are not actually explaining that the game is easier.

Luka seems to have had this right a couple years ago when he said scoring was easier in the NBA.

When I read he socked Poole, I'm thinking he's jealous about the extension JP will get. But Chris Haynes is reporting that he's been hearing from teammates that Poole is getting too big for his britches. Also, DG and Poole have had lots of verbal spats in the past.

Sucker punching bitch. Poole was definitely pushing to create space to get away, not to fight. Hands down and wasn't really watching for it

Conspiracy huff here....GSW FO leaked it so they have more public support for not extending DG if it comes to that.

VN Store

Back