2022 NBA Draft and Offseason Thread

Udoka is accused of engaging in "an improper intimate and consensual relationship with a female member of the team staff" in violation of the franchise's code of conduct.

Udoka is accused of engaging in "an improper intimate and consensual relationship with a female member of the team staff" in violation of the franchise's code of conduct.

A whole year suspension though? Sus

A whole year suspension though? Sus

This happened at my alma mater with a good coach who had taken our small school to the NCAA tourney and had lots of success over a decade +. They've been floundering ever since.

These organizations just don't want to mess around at all with high profile people engaging with subordinates. It's too risky, even if this case is consensual.

Jazz trade Bojan for Olynyk and Saben Lee @zjcvols

I don't really get this at all. I guess nobody was offering a 1st for Bojan. IDK anything about Lee except that he only played 1300 minutes over 2 years for a bad team. He has nice per minute stats, but the 3p shooting needs a lot of work.

There it is....Lee's 6' 2" but has a 6' 9" wingspan. That's why Ainge is rolling the dice on him. 3:1 a:to ratio and the hustle stats are really great.

Guess they take that policy seriously.

They are in a nice position where they can make a strong statement and have a very competent coach (Stevens) step in for a year. It's a real luxury and I highly doubt they would have suspended him for the whole year if they were turning it over to one of his assistants (especially since the Jazz poached his top assistant).

They are in a nice position where they can make a strong statement and have a very competent coach (Stevens) step in for a year. It's a real luxury and I highly doubt they would have suspended him for the whole year if they were turning it over to one of his assistants (especially since the Jazz poached his top assistant).

We don't know what might have been. Nor what, if any, precedent has been set here by them - maybe there was a past incident I'm not aware of.

Simmons thinks we're gonna be surprised by the Suns price tag. He says there are really 8 franchises that are clearly above the pack and none of the other 7 (Lakers, Warriors, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks, Heat, and Mavs) seem like they are gonna be available any time soon.

He thinks if the buyer only takes the 35% controlling stake instead of the whole thing, it'll be a $1.5b price, so $4b+ valuation.

Interim is not Stevens

Well, well

the Celtics originally believed the relationship was consensual. However, the woman recently accused Udoka of "making unwanted comments toward her,"which prompted the organization's investigation.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Well, well

the Celtics originally believed the relationship was consensual. However, the woman recently accused Udoka of "making unwanted comments toward her,"which prompted the organization's investigation.

That make a little more sense

VN Store

Back