2022 NBA Draft and Offseason Thread

Don't like it for Dejounte, but I've always had a soft spot for the Hawks since Dominique was posterizing fools on WTBS, in the early 80's

Don't like it for Dejounte, but I've always had a soft spot for the Hawks since Dominique was posterizing fools on WTBS, in the early 80's

I like it for him because I think he'll get more shine now.

I think I see some genius in the move. The next level for Trae is in developing his off-ball game, and this is going to force him off ball a lot more. The front office has probably wanted this to happen, but it was not happening on the court because of the personnel.

Reactions: Volfan1000
NBA Draft 2022 Thoughts

Just a couple quick notes:

1) I didn't project anyone as a bust. Maybe I'm getting softer in my old age, but I don't like doing it and it's damn near impossible. Nobody thinks they are getting a bust with a lottery pick.

2) This is just the lottery but I might expand it if you guys want. I should have plenty of free time this weekend to catch up on the lower draft prospects if you guys want.

3) I tried to be reasonable in my ceilings/floor projections. Hopefully they make sense.

4) I want to thank Hoops Intellect on YouTube, Kevin O'Connor on the Ringer and Sam Venicie from The Athletic (like they'll see this) for really giving great insight and reports.

NBA Draft 2022 Thoughts

Just a couple quick notes:

1) I didn't project anyone as a bust. Maybe I'm getting softer in my old age, but I don't like doing it and it's damn near impossible. Nobody thinks they are getting a bust with a lottery pick.

2) This is just the lottery but I might expand it if you guys want. I should have plenty of free time this weekend to catch up on the lower draft prospects if you guys want.

3) I tried to be reasonable in my ceilings/floor projections. Hopefully they make sense.

4) I want to thank Hoops Intellect on YouTube, Kevin O'Connor on the Ringer and Sam Venicie from The Athletic (like they'll see this) for really giving great insight and reports.

I like Mathurin with Haliburton, too. Gonna be a fun 1-2 punch.

You're selling Duren's ceiling a little bit short with your analysis. I think there may be some Bam-type playmaking in him on offense. I believe he has some passing/ball handling talent that wasn't really leveraged at Memphis. I think he's going to be running high screen dribble hand offs, and getting back cut assists from the elbow.

I like Mathurin with Haliburton, too. Gonna be a fun 1-2 punch.

You're selling Duren's ceiling a little bit short with your analysis. I think there may be some Bam-type playmaking in him on offense. I believe he has some passing/ball handling talent that wasn't really leveraged at Memphis. I think he's going to be running high screen dribble hand offs, and getting back cut assists from the elbow.

Let’s just say i was trying really hard to be unbiased lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
A few notes:

Those 2025 and 2027 picks to SAS from ATL are unprotected.

Miles Bridges charged with felony domestic violence.

Harden declining his option gives the 76ers some cap space to play with ($18m?)..

Burks and Noel to Detroit for picks.

Reactions: zjcvols
Bridges was looking at a big payday, I believe.

Is it going to affect his pay significantly, or just his number of options? I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets that bag.

Edit: OK, reading reports that she needed medical attention. Could be real bad, I suppose.

Is it going to affect his pay significantly, or just his number of options? I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets that bag.

Edit: OK, reading reports that she needed medical attention. Could be real bad, I suppose.

He probably takes the QO now, hopes he can save his career and try next year.

It’s felony, so I assumed severe.

Durant trying to be so much like LeBron and then cries

Did he say something or you're just calling the trade demand a cry?

This Brooklyn **** has been terrible for KD's legacy. He hitched his wagon to Kyrie. He got them to sign his buddy DJ, so they traded Allen for a song. Then he's leaving if they don't keep Kyrie. Now he's leaving anyway after 1 total playoff series win.

The funny thing about the NBA is BKN doesn't really lose that bad because they're going to get a pretty good trade package for KD.

VN Store

Back