2022 NBA Draft and Offseason Thread

Hope so. They had 17 tries

They certainly are playing a numbers game. They've got like 6 young dudes with crazy length and they are going to try everything they can do to get the French kid next year.

The Jalen Williams from Santa Clara has a +8 wingspan. If Jaylin Williams from Arkansas can shoot, he'll have a long career. Dieng is a big roll of the dice but could be special. They used three 1st rd picks to move up and get him. We've all kinda been wondering what would actually come of all these late 1st rd picks they aggregate. I don't hate it.

Hmmm. Seems like nobody wants the team cancer except the biggest team cancer in LeBron.

How does a cancer win 10 conference titles and 4 finals? God, he must be the best player all-time if he's overcoming that.

How cancerous was Kyrie under Lebron's wing? Those were his best value years, by a mile. The Lakers are in dire straits with this Westbrook contract. That's why they'll roll the dice and take on this cancer.

Reactions: NashVol11
Kyrie Irving is opting into his $36.5 million option with the Brooklyn Nets for next season, he told The Athletic on Monday.

"Normal people keep the world going, but those who dare to be different lead us into tomorrow," Irving told The Athletic. "I've made my decision to opt in. See you in the fall. A11even."

Last edited:
Reactions: DocVOLiday
Sounds like Jalen Brunson to the Knicks is going to be a done deal. I hear $25m/yr. I didn't realize his Dad is an assistant there. Speculation that he believes Luka is holding him back from getting to another level. I kinda laughed at that, but then I checked his stats without Luka last year (not including smoking the Jazz in the playoffs) and he was 20.4 ppg, 7.5 apg, and only 2.1 topg over 19 games, shooting efficiency was still good. Seems like he does have another level.

Jalen Brunson Stats Without Luka Doncic This Season | StatMuse

Lucky for Brunson that Chris Wallace was the only person on earth who thought Jevon Carter was a better player....

Called it 4 years ago that Carter would be Wallace's last draft pick with the Grizz...

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
Monte Morris and Will Barton for KCP and Ish Smith...Kuz doesn't know he's about to get traded, too.

Well, I'm excited to see it. I highly doubt it puts them in serious contention in the east, but they'll be fun.

Spurs are going for Viktor W, I suppose.

VN Store

Back