2022 NBA Draft and Offseason Thread

The only way I’ll be happy is if Detroit gets like the 13th pick and takes Gordon Hayward’s contract with the extra cap room. If it’s too sign two mid tier RFA’s, I’m gonna be livid

I AM NOT LIVID I AM OVERJOYED

I know live tv is hard but is Woj okay? He seems like he’s had a stroke

Even though I think I agree that Keegan Murray should be #4 on their draft board, literally everybody else had Jaden Ivey as #4. Why the hell didn't the Kings trade back? Reportedly, the Pistons had teams hitting them up asking for Ivey, so obviously, the Kings had that opportunity. They are probably the worst run American sports franchise and I feel terrible for Murray.

How was this thread not lit up with Kendrick Perkins' fails? (I was not able to watch live)

The problem for Perkins is he often ended messing up both sides of the equation, which you can probably tell from some of the names he threw out to describe the draft's top 5 selections. Have a gander:
  • No. 1 pick Paolo Banchero to Ben Simmons
  • No. 2 pick Chet Holmgren to Giannis Antetokounmpo
  • No. 3 pick Jabari Smith Jr. to Kevin Durant
  • No. 4 pick Keegan Murray to Pascal Siakam
  • No. 5 pick Jaden Ivey to Ja Morant
Holmgren to Giannis? Lulz

How was this thread not lit up with Kendrick Perkins' fails? (I was not able to watch live)

The problem for Perkins is he often ended messing up both sides of the equation, which you can probably tell from some of the names he threw out to describe the draft's top 5 selections. Have a gander:

To be clear, he is a doofus, but I don't think 4 is that bad. And to be fair, he didn't give JPjr a Durant "comp", he just said something like "shades of KD" talking about the shot.

The Desmond Bane one was hilarious. Tell me you saw that

He said Holmgren was like if Giannis and Porzingis had a baby lol

Not sure how this is measured, but this Magic exec just said Paolo was top 90th percentile in both shot creation for himself and others.

VN Store

Back