2022 Governor Elections (36 States)

Trump endorsing Stacey Abrams for Governor of Georgia wasn't "stirring up crap". It was being vindictive against a Republican ally of his... for just doing his job. That says a lot about Trump's lack of emotional maturity, his egocentric nature and his genuine pettiness. This is obviously not an act. Trump is an incredibly petty little man.

We appreciate the endorsement of Abrams, though. I hope she does run. Maybe Trump will campaign for her?

And you are completely positive there was absolutely no trace to be found of his typical satirical and sarcastic flare involved in those statements? No voice inflection or drama whatsoever to be found in his comments.😂

Reactions: StarRaider
And you are completely positive there was absolutely no trace to be found of his typical satirical and sarcastic flare involved in those statements? No voice inflection or drama whatsoever to be found in his comments.😂
There was nothing in his comments which indicates sarcasm or facetiousness. And that is not the way his comments were interpreted by The New York Post either .... which is one of the oldest right-wing media publications.

Read what Trump said, it's consistent with how he has talked about Kemp recently, and with how he has been treating other Republicans who declined to go along with his scheme to overturn the results of the election.. You can post all of the emojis you like... Trump wasn't joking.

For all of you who said I would always go against anything Trump said or did......YOU'RE WRONG.

Trump said Abram's should be governor instead of Kemp, and I agree with him.

So there!!!!!

Trump attacked the best repubs. GA has to offer while endorsing fools like Marjorie Taylor Green.
How can Trumpers continue to be so insanely naïve and gullible? It's an embarrassment to mankind.

For all of you who said I would always go against anything Trump said or did......YOU'RE WRONG.

Trump said Abram's should be governor instead of Kemp, and I agree with him.

So there!!!!!

Trump attacked the best repubs. GA has to offer while endorsing fools like Marjorie Taylor Green.
How can Trumpers continue to be so insanely naïve and gullible? It's an embarrassment to mankind.
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I hate Brian Kemp's policies. So, I enjoy seeing Trump turn on him like this... and as weird as it is, endorse Stacey Abrams.

On the other hand, Kemp didn't do anything wrong. He simply executed the duties of his office, as required by law, and declined Trump's overtures to meddle with an election outcome. Kemp really has been a steadfast Trump supporter, in lockstep with every Trump policy. This situation is a good example of what a despicable human being that Donald Trump is. Immoral, petty, vindictive, egotistical and shallow.

Reactions: luthervol
Yeah, the weed one has happened to me twice. One of them literally said "must have been the onion plants.."

What the **** is an onion plant lol. He also casually asked me if I had any guns, knives, or bombs. At some point I figured he had to be ****ing with me.
Guns, knives, or cocaine.

Trump endorsing Stacey Abrams for Governor of Georgia wasn't "stirring up crap". It was being vindictive against a Republican ally of his... for just doing his job. That says a lot about Trump's lack of emotional maturity, his egocentric nature and his genuine pettiness. This is obviously not an act. Trump is an incredibly petty little man.

We appreciate the endorsement of Abrams, though. I hope she does run. Maybe Trump will campaign for her?
I would pay good money to see Trump actively stumping for Abrams. The mind melting would be amazing.

Reactions: luthervol
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I hate Brian Kemp's policies. So, I enjoy seeing Trump turn on him like this... and as weird as it is, endorse Stacey Abrams.

On the other hand, Kemp didn't do anything wrong. He simply executed the duties of his office, as required by law, and declined Trump's overtures to meddle with an election outcome. Kemp really has been a steadfast Trump supporter, in lockstep with every Trump policy. This situation is a good example of what a despicable human being that Donald Trump is. Immoral, petty, vindictive, egotistical and shallow.
You clearly arent paying attention. Kemp has been bucking Trump openly for a while. And on some major topics.

1. The election bs.
2. Covid openings.

He's been called a Rino by Trump for years now. But when Trump says that he means that Kemp doesnt do everything Trump wants, which is good.

You clearly arent paying attention. Kemp has been bucking Trump openly for a while. And on some major topics.

1. The election bs.
2. Covid openings.

He's been called a Rino by Trump for years now. But when Trump says that he means that Kemp doesnt do everything Trump wants, which is good.

Kemp will have a very difficult time winning Georgia. He isn't that popular with conservatives in Georgia and the continued changing demographics of Atlanta make it a much more difficult state to win in than in the past for Republicans.

Kemp will have a very difficult time winning Georgia. He isn't that popular with conservatives in Georgia and the continued changing demographics of Atlanta make it a much more difficult state to win in than in the past for Republicans.
Trump will continue to be the catalyst to GA becoming blue. (more quickly than it otherwise would have)

I would pay good money to see Trump actively stumping for Abrams. The mind melting would be amazing.
Would it be reverse psychology? Would many of her previous supporters refuse to vote for her because Trump supports her?

It’s seems to be fully expected that Trump will endorse Vernon Jones for the GA governorship.

Yeah, that cancer is growing more by the year.

1. The election bs.
2. Covid openings.

By kemp opening the soon, it help keep the economy going. Looking back, it was good that he did that.

VN Store

Back