2022 Bradley Central Bears Season Thread (0-0) Overall (0-0) 6A Region 2 (Cleveland, TN)

allvolrecruiting

Excited that the game vs Brainerd is on that Thursday now so I can go to it. Brainerd has their own share of recruits. Got a 2023 TE receiving interest from Pitt, a 2025 stud (Martels Carter Jr) with an offer from us and a 2026 OL that is 6'6/280 and has 2 SEC offers

BigorangeBoy

Any of y'all remember a DavidLorrence probably mis-spelled. QB he was a good ball player
David Lorenz played QB at Cleveland HS in the early 70s. I cannot remember for sure if he was on one of the state champion teams, but I think he may have played with Emendorfer and at least one of the Johnson boys (either Tom or Paul - Bob of course went to BCHS).

Mccage

David Lorenz played QB at Cleveland HS in the early 70s. I cannot remember for sure if he was on one of the state champion teams, but I think he may have played with Emendorfer and at least one of the Johnson boys (either Tom or Paul - Bob of course went to BCHS).
Knew he played either Cleveland or Bradley Co. It's been over 50 years.

StarRaider

Travelin' Light
I think he played with Paul Johnson at CHS (class of 72), Dr. Emendorfer was a few years older (class of 68)... They were classmates with one of my sibs (well, my mom and dad had one of their kids at CHS from the day it opened until 1983). David was a Friday night hero on Raider Drive and was a great QB.... he wore those big thick glasses and played with the full lineman style faceguard. David passed away last August way too soon. RIP.

Last edited:

VN Store