2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

Bucks make it a series, for now. I know Brown had a great game, but If I was the Nets, I want those 2 shots going to KD and/or Kyrie

Ty Lue’s team gave up 55% shooting and ended up giving the most shots to Reggie Jackson (he was great but the point remains)

That is some bad coaching right there

Ty Lue’s team gave up 55% shooting and ended up giving the most shots to Reggie Jackson (he was great but the point remains)

That is some bad coaching right there

I actually think he's been doing an OK job. His 3rd quarter adjustments (personnel changes and zone D) really gave us trouble. They played us to 2 close games in SLC with Kawhi and PG collectively playing meh basketball

"I don't want Harden to come back because I want to see Durant break a sweat for the 1st time in the playoffs in 5 ***ing years." - Wosny Lambre

Reactions: Persian Vol
Well, tonight, will tell me whether or not, Denver has any fight in 'em or not, without Murray. I don't think they do, I can see 'em getting down 15 in the 3rd quarter and Malone sitting Jokic, early in the 4th, Suns going up by 20 and then deciding to save him for Game 4, just like they did in Game 2. Highly disappointed in the Nuggets and Malone, but even more impressed by the Suns and Monty

Damn, that dude that ran on the court and shoved PJ Tucker last night, when he got into it with KD, was Durant's bodyguard and is on the Nets payroll. Bwaa-ha-ha, what a p#$$y move, imo. I think the NBA should drop the hammer on the bodyguard, maybe ban him, forever

Well, put a fork in the Nuggets, they are done. Mad disappointing, but I think Jamal would have made a big difference, maybe not enough to win the series, but we will never know. Still, there's a reason why the Sun's had the 2nd best record in the NBA and they are proving it.

Malone has looked like a middle school coach tonight. He obviously cannot scheme for Chris Paul

It's a tough ask to defend the Suns PnR with Jokic. Paul and Booker are two different animals who run it so well. The pathway to winning is explosive offense and they don't have enough firepower right now.

It's a tough ask to defend the Suns PnR with Jokic. Paul and Booker are two different animals who run it so well. The pathway to winning is explosive offense and they don't have enough firepower right now.
Agree, Nuggets really miss Jamal Murray. Looking more and more like the 2 teams with the best records in the NBA will meet in the Western Conference Finals. Well, unless the Clippers hold serve at home, in the next 2 games. LA has been competitive unlike Denver. I know it's a regular season award, but Monty deserves CotY, imo

Apparently the Workaholics guys are NBA fans and on their pod they were talking playoffs. Adam said Trae Young "looks like his skull is wearing a cape" and I keep LOL'ing to myself at the gym

Reactions: LittleCat

VN Store

Back