2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

So Beal wanted out so the Wiz are shopping Russ. Now Beal says if the Wiz trade Russ he wants out. Lol I hate NBA "insiders"

Sidenote: I'm so happy Freak won with the team he won't re-sign with.

So Beal wanted out so the Wiz are shopping Russ. Now Beal says if the Wiz trade Russ he wants out. Lol I hate NBA "insiders"

Sidenote: I'm so happy Freak won with the team he won't re-sign with.

I am so happy every time someone wins after the NBA community prematurely says "______ will never lead his team to a title because [weakness]."

I am so happy every time someone wins after the NBA community prematurely says "______ will never lead his team to a title because [weakness]."

Doesn't happen enough IMO.

I saw a reddit thread from like 2015 or 16 that someone bumped, called top 5 players in 5 years. LBJ and KD omitted. Lots of Wiggins and Stanley Johnson. 1 guy brought up Freak and got clowned relentlessly. It's funny to look back at some of our bad takes from years ago. *cough* Noah Vonleh *cough*

Hopefully, Rodgers brings Shailene Woodley (sp.?) with him, although he can bring Danica or Olivia Munn (my favorite). Hell, hopefully he brings all 3 and throws me, his scraps

VN Store

Back