2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

There is nothing more annoying on twitter than those profiles that post the same dumb "LeMickey yada yada bullsh*t" under every NBA tweet.

In my opinion, Skip Bayless has ruined NBA fans. Those trolls get all of their ridiculous talking points from him. They repeat what he says verbatim constantly.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it’s the main reason Durant left was because he didn’t like with Westbrook

It's pure speculation that Russ is the main reason he left and I see no evidence that it was a clash of personality or that their basketball relationship was "explosive".

I do agree his not liking the basketball fit is at least part of why he left.

Say what you will about Russ, I never heard of a teammate not liking him. Lebron is a lot but they are boys.

Reggie Jackson...that's it, and everyone had beef with Reggie at the end. Pretty every other player he's played with loves the guy. Russ is a lot of things, bad teammate is the worst narrative that follows him.

It's pure speculation that Russ is the main reason he left and I see no evidence that it was a clash of personality or that their basketball relationship was "explosive".

I do agree his not liking the basketball fit is at least part of why he left.

KD will change his mind on what the reason was tomorrow.

Translation KD is bipolar and changes his stance on Russ every 6 months.

Edit: KD said it was because of Russ that he left. Then said it wasn't because or Russ. 8 months ago he called Russ and Steph a tie for his best teammate, then a few months ago "forgot" about Russ while doing top 5 teammates.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Edit: fair enough

Basically you are saying Lowry shouldn't be in the HOF cause he was a bum half of his career. If Shai becomes Lowryish or the second best player on a contender I'll give you 10k, if he becomes Lou Will/Jamal Crawford you give me 10k. Deal?
He's already better than Kyle Lowry

I feel like you are dangerously close to owing me $10K and I’ve come to collect

VN Store

Back