2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Distance knee is inside the hip angle is called the Q angle. The larger the Q angle, the greater stress is put on the knee.

Q-angle is the angle from the outer pelvis (hip BONE) tto the center of the patella (knee cap)

maxresdefault.jpg

The hipkneeankle angle (or what I called ratio) is the ratio I spoke of

main-qimg-8da689ce1e10f03c5e70d0f3804e2327

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Nnaji narrowed to 13 schools a few in the SEC. Long list couple days we will know, A wild guess would be Arizona.

Who leads?

Had a chance to watch her play this season, And as i posted a few times back she is the real deal and will start from day one at the next level. She is one of the elite players i have been talking about. As for who leads i don`t know i would think SC has faded a bit from her list with Cardoso on board ? Mark this down TN is not on her list but she was offered not to long ago. Talking to a HS coach in MD last week thinks if it`s a SEC it will be LSU or TN ? Note LSU was late to the game to. As for me i have no clue what school she will pick.

Hopefully we'll start getting some recruiting information in the coming weeks as everything has opened back up with recruits. May 31st is when visits can start again. Tennessee looking for three top players who will they be?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Karoline is only the second Grassroots player in Alabama to win Miss Basketball. The first was former Lady Vol Gwen Jackson 🍊
I think you meant to say only the second Wiregrass player to ever win the award. Southeastern Alabama is part of the Wiregrass Region.

Sidney Spencer also won Alabama Miss Basketball while at Hoover.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
So, the WBCA considers both Puckett and Striplin to be somewhere between the 11th and 32nd best players in the country.
Not quite. This is based on their performance on their HS team...which is why Azzi Fudd is not on the list. Players who sat out injured or opted not to play are not eligible for consideration.

If Tamika ever goes into coaching college basketball it would be at her alma mater

I may be misremembering, but I vaguely recall Catchings saying she had no interest in coaching. Besides, she has way more than enough on her plate to keep her involved in both basketball and community relations. She's one of the busiest women I know of.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Even with Rennia & Kasi gone, we should see a HUGE improvement next season...Our 4 champion Freshman and Alexus and if Keyen & Marta heal well, we could be kinda NICE 😀 go LVFL 🧡🏀🧡

Losing a WNBA first-rounder is not going to go unnoticed, and Kasi -- also now a pro player, in Brazil -- ended up being a really nice player for Kellie at the end of her career. BUT, I will agree with you that we definitely have the potential to be really, really good by the end of the season.

I feel like Keyen is going to need much of the season to get back to full health and stamina, but her leadership will definitely be there from day 1. It has never left, actually. As for Marta, IF she can finally get well and back to being able to run and jump and condition without pain, she will be a tremendous asset because I'm sure she's the type of young woman who is spending time off-court finding ways to improve at least the mental side of her game. Bottom line on injuries, though, is that there's just no way to know how much time either Marta or Keyen will need to get fully back. Hopefully sooner than later. If they're healthy by the time SEC play starts, we'll be golden.

Alexus, too, will need time to learn how to play with the rest of the team. She obviously won't need any time to get into condition -- she will be READY to roll, and roll FAST. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing how Alexus meshes with our guards on fast breaks. We could be in for some real fun runs this season.

I also can't help thinking our incoming freshmen are going to surprise a lot of people by how much they're able to contribute in their first season. I believe we've got some real go-getters in those kids, and I can't wait to see them play.

VN Store

Back