2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

I don't figure the 24 thread will stay afloat....it doesn't matter where I put her numbers up

If it doesn’t matter can you place it in the proper thread.

We get you wanna promote this young lady so let’s promote her in the right place and maybe that can help keep that thread a float. I also hope people update us with the young lady from Ensworth

madi hawk 19p/3r/3s
5 from 9 from 3

We could use a shooter like this for tomorrow's game

A shooter like her ? Don’t we have a top notch shooter coming in with the 22s?

Also Justine’s team is ranked in the top 25. I’m sure you can never have enough shooters but seriously have one of the best in the country coming in...

A shooter like her ? Don’t we have a top notch shooter coming in with the 22s?

Also Justine’s team is ranked in the top 25. I’m sure you can never have enough shooters but seriously have one of the best in the country coming in...
I'm all about Justine,,,think she will be a beast

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
congratulations are in order for Brooklynn Miles,Kaiya Wynn,Karoline Striplin,& Sara Puckett have all been nominated for the McDAAG game

Glad to see our recruits recognized. But a list of who isn't nominated might be shorter. There has to be in excess of 500 girls nominated.

Sadly no McDs AA game again this year. Cancelled for the second year in a row. Wonder if they will still pick teams or just call it good with the noms?
Glad to see that all four Lady Vol recruits at least made the McDonald's opening list. I don't guess it will go any farther than an opening list.

Glad to see that all four Lady Vol recruits at least made the McDonald's opening list. I don't guess it will go any farther than an opening list.
If had to put money on it I think Sara and Kaiya make the 24 person roster...who cares anyway Rae didnt make the roster 3 years ago either and look at her now

If had to put money on it I think Sara and Kaiya make the 24 person roster...who cares anyway Rae didnt make the roster 3 years ago either and look at her now
KK made it and Rae didn't and KK has been a player for us this year doing some hard work defensively inside. Still Rae has moved to a position as one of the best players in the SEC. Key didn't make it the year she was eligible and a couple players did that I think she is going to turn out being better than they are before her career at Tennessee is over.

Through 9 games, Brooklynn Miles' scoring average is down from last year (16.2 ppg vs 21.5) but she's shooting the ball well, hitting 56% from the field overall and 43% on 3-pointers.
Glad to hear this as her shooting has been the question with her. If she is improving rapidly in that category her speed and passing are superb.

KK made it and Rae didn't and KK has been a player for us this year doing some hard work defensively inside. Still Rae has moved to a position as one of the best players in the SEC. Key didn't make it the year she was eligible and a couple players did that I think she is going to turn out being better than they are before her career at Tennessee is over.
Since day one i have said over and over Rae has the purest shot we have had in many many years on the hill. Each year she has progressed and been impressive and should be great before she leaves us. She was the last to get in her class and least though of and is turned into a LV for life and the best player of that recruiting class! JMHO as always!

Cierra Burdick had the best form, purest shot IMO and I agree Rae has a similar three point shot. I would expect to see her focus on driving with her left hand in the coming year to enhance her offensive abilities even more.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back