2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Stricklin 6’2” 39—-50 ?

Puckett. 6’2”. 21–28–43?

Wynn. 5’10”. 23—62—100. ?

Miles. 5’6”. 46—-89. ?

Ratings depends on which one and what month was last update !

Let’s say they are not top ten but are rated as high as 21 ——- to 100 ???? Rae Burrell was 50ish and I’ll take her any day of the week and twice on Sunday. It’s a good class and rated as a top ten class by some ! They will help and contribute. JMO

thank you!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Either that league is the worst In American or Striplin is going to be an immediate effective player at Tennessee. 55 points with 43 rebounds and 18 blocks in two games is really amazing. She's had numerous games like this and has to be averaging close to thirty points and 20 rebounds a game. I know she is an 80 percent free throw shooter which is something we haven't had in a post player since Candace shot right around that percentage. Looking forward to this class coming in and everyone except Davis, KK, and McCoy returning. That looks like a team that would be top three in the SEC even without Davis.

Either that league is the worst In American or Striplin is going to be an immediate effective player at Tennessee. 55 points with 43 rebounds and 18 blocks in two games is really amazing. She's had numerous games like this and has to be averaging close to thirty points and 20 rebounds a game. I know she is an 80 percent free throw shooter which is something we haven't had in a post player since Candace shot right around that percentage. Looking forward to this class coming in and everyone except Davis, KK, and McCoy returning. That looks like a team that would be top three in the SEC even without Davis.
I’m with you, I’m really interested in the level of competition Karoline is facing, because she’s putting up mind boggling numbers this season. I hope she can come and make an immediate impact but I’m leery because post players tend to develop a little slower transitioning from high school to college.

I’m with you, I’m really interested in the level of competition Karoline is facing, because she’s putting up mind boggling numbers this season. I hope she can come and make an immediate impact but I’m leery because post players tend to develop a little slower transitioning from high school to college.

Post game is just different at the next level. There are not that many talented big girls nationally in HS. Haven’t watched but I’ll bet she’s often guarded by a 5’10” or 5’11” “post” player. Get to college and the level of competition goes up significantly in the paint. I think she’ll contribute but I wouldn’t expect double digit scoring for her. The size in the post in the SEC is just too much for most young players. An Aaliyah Boston doesn’t come along very often. Usually takes at least a season.

It’s also a lot harder to make your move in the paint. You’re not going to be able to just turn and score like HS ball. Feel this has been a major issue for Kasi, she was just so much bigger in HS that she really didn’t have to make a move. It’s taken her 4 years to develop some basic post moves.

Not at all diminishing Karoline’s achievements, it takes a lot of effort to put up numbers like that regardless of competition. Have to have the desire to do it. She’ll hit more defense in college for sure though.

Post game is just different at the next level. There are not that many talented big girls nationally in HS. Haven’t watched but I’ll bet she’s often guarded by a 5’10” or 5’11” “post” player. Get to college and the level of competition goes up significantly in the paint. I think she’ll contribute but I wouldn’t expect double digit scoring for her. The size in the post in the SEC is just too much for most young players. An Aaliyah Boston doesn’t come along very often. Usually takes at least a season.

It’s also a lot harder to make your move in the paint. You’re not going to be able to just turn and score like HS ball. Feel this has been a major issue for Kasi, she was just so much bigger in HS that she really didn’t have to make a move. It’s taken her 4 years to develop some basic post moves.

Not at all diminishing Karoline’s achievements, it takes a lot of effort to put up numbers like that regardless of competition. Have to have the desire to do it. She’ll hit more defense in college for sure though.
She will have time to adjust. I think Green is coming back and TK should be ready for big minutes as a junior. I figure a few minutes in a rotation with those two. Then there is Marta who needs to get her role defined is she a four? Will she move to a three as a sophomore? I don't think she is a 1 or 2 even though Coach Harper says she can play there.

She will have time to adjust. I think Green is coming back and TK should be ready for big minutes as a junior. I figure a few minutes in a rotation with those two. Then there is Marta who needs to get her role defined is she a four? Will she move to a three as a sophomore? I don't think she is a 1 or 2 even though Coach Harper says she can play there.

Yes, hopefully people come back. Will be nice to have a more veteran roster. We’ve had young teams for about 5 seasons due to coaching issues, coaching change and transfers. She should have a lot more time to adjust than some of our recent posts have been afforded.

I do think Marta moves more to the 3. I don’t see her playing the 1/2 much at all unless her foot speed improves markedly. Going to take a lot of work in the weight room and some wind sprints. She could definitely become an excellent rebounder who can handle in transition. That’s the only time I see her bringing the ball up. A lot like Diamond Miller at Maryland. Snatch the rebound and then start the break. Really beneficial to have a big that can do that.

all of that nonsense will we wiped out of her system once coach gets ahold of her in May😂

So true WBK.....Coach Kellie will show her the way to greatness/or at least goodness...All kidding aside guys, she will be fine, or she will not play very much...Stay tuned.
5efe111387749.image.jpg

Seeing how Single A Loretto has consistently handled Puckett's team makes me very leery of the quality of girl's basketball in Alabama and the ridiculous numbers she and Striplin are putting up...

Reactions: VolFuture2k22

VN Store

Back