2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Looks like Caroline Ducharme just committed to UConn. Damn it to hell. really couldve used a player with her skillset and seemed a realistic get. Wouldnt be surprised to see the next domino fall soon aka Fudd committing very soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1
It also looks like UCONN has a ton of girls that play the same position.
They have a ton of girls who play multiple positions. of the projected 20-21 roster only two players are locked into 1 position; a post and a point.

Looks like Caroline Ducharme just committed to UConn. Damn it to hell. really couldve used a player with her skillset and seemed a realistic get. Wouldnt be surprised to see the next domino fall soon aka Fudd committing very soon.

Actually, I think this commit will open the door. Fudd is the block in the pipeline and too many people assume that Fudd will commit to UConn. Now with 3 21's committed, I imagine UConn will close the door on some players waiting to see what happens. It's about time for the 21's to begin and scramble for the good opportunities. LV's are still in the running for a number of high quality recruits, i.e Miles and Rivers. If 2 or 3 more commit soon it will be a rush for players to get the opportunities they want.

Actually, I think this commit will open the door. Fudd is the block in the pipeline and too many people assume that Fudd will commit to UConn. Now with 3 21's committed, I imagine UConn will close the door on some players waiting to see what happens. It's about time for the 21's to begin and scramble for the good opportunities. LV's are still in the running for a number of high quality recruits, i.e Miles and Rivers. If 2 or 3 more commit soon it will be a rush for players to get the opportunities they want.
I believe the 21’s will all start falling off the board soon. It’s obvious there will not be an exposure season this year.

I think Miles eliminated Tennessee

Reactions: Hangtyme24

I said this a while back she was headed to UConn good pickup

Reactions: Enten/Eller

I think Miles eliminated Tennessee

Yes Miles has eliminated Tennessee

It's amazing the vast number of all star talent they have coming to that school in the next few years....They are setting up to be the next dominant team for the immediate future...

They will be fantastic....Forget about it.

There are a few other teams that are stockpiling too. I think SC, Oregon, Baylor, Stanford, and MSST will all be right up there with them as the programs to beat.

Wait!!!! I thought girls under the top 20 are flops that won’t really contribute to the program trying to make it to the top??? She’s #41

What do you mean?
Did you mean -
No way UConn can keep all these players happy so UT will have another shot at them or
Tennessee is now pathetic and your only chance at these players is when they wash out at UConn and even then probably not..
The second one would be in blue or at least that is my understanding of blue font.

Did you mean -
No way UConn can keep all these players happy so UT will have another shot at them or
Tennessee is now pathetic and your only chance at these players is when they wash out at UConn and even then probably not..
The second one would be in blue or at least that is my understanding of blue font.
Number one, even though they probably won't end up at Tennessee anyway. Most players that transfer from UConn are players that are at the ones that are at the bottom of the rotation.

Number one, even though they probably won't end up at Tennessee anyway. Most players that transfer from UConn are players that are at the ones that are at the bottom of the rotation.
Don’t want to put words in your mouth but it sounds like you are saying UT can only maybe get players that sit at the end of UConn’s bench. Is that correct?

I hope we’re still in the running for Verhulst. She hasn’t released any lists since her top-9, which included Tennessee.

I think she’s a better player than Poffenbarger and Ducharme.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back