2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Body language looks like she’s a little creeped out. Understandable.
She definitely looked a lot more comfortable with Kellie and Sully. She’s been on two unofficial visits since October. Hope the staff plans on going to the state tournament to watch Tess, Kaiya and Karly

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
She definitely looked a lot more comfortable with Kellie and Sully. She’s been on two unofficial visits since October. Hope the staff plans on going to the state tournament to watch Tess, Kaiya and Karly

With everyone on our staff having to be so focused on the NCAA Tournament, this week would have to be among the worst for finding time to watch high school recruits in the state tournaments. :confused: But then, I guess our coaches can sleep in April. lol

Maybe her mother took 25 pics, you know how proud mothers are, no need to read anything into a picture.

Oh come on, look at the twinkle in her eye with Kellie, the obvious warmth and glow, the casual ease, then look at the clear agony and despair in the other picture. Night and day. This recruitment is over, move along Jeff...

Oh come on, look at the twinkle in her eye with Kellie, the obvious warmth and glow, the casual ease, then look at the clear agony and despair in the other picture. Night and day. This recruitment is over, move along Jeff...
Exactly!

Oh no, I know exactly what Darth was saying. Trust me.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lucy and Darth_Vol
Looks like Tennessee had a coach at Kalamazoo Central HS in Michigan:

It appears it would be for their 2021 prospect Morasha "Mo" Wiggins, a 6-0 G.

Wiggins plays AAU for the MI Crossover (on the EYBL circuit), and she had a terrific showing at Nike Nationals averaging 15.8 PPG and 5.8 RPG, including 23 points and 8 rebounds against Saniya Rivers and Teonni Key's Carolina Flames squad.

;)

Reactions: mcannon1
And understandable consequence of the virus is that private universities have more economically advantaged students , including non-residents, who regularly travel world wide. It was not surprising that the Ivy schools responded first with extreme preventative measures. Duke , California major universities have students and famies who have contacted or exposed to the virus.

Another could be the AAU season (tourneys) that don't occur

Student athletes have time to visit universities, but they may not be in session.

Will the uncertainty impact recruiting or athlete decision-making? like the other many uncertainties (such as jury trials) we will remain only watchers.

Reactions: krichunaka
Destiny McPhaul
Point Guard 5-8
CLASS: 2021 only a 3 star ?

I was told to keep an eye on this young lady. When i was in DC and friend said this girl can be unguardable at time. Her offensive game is real

Destiny McPhaul
Point Guard 5-8
CLASS: 2021 only a 3 star ?

I was told to keep an eye on this young lady. When i was in DC and friend said this girl can be unguardable at time. Her offensive game is real

The first video opened with two fo the worst defensive plays I have ever seen. She's definitely unguardable by those two ladies.

VN Store

Back