2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

She is a SG we are loaded there need a PG i would think ?

I agree we need a PG. Based on coach Harper’s substitution patterns she needs to have some high quality duplicates. If she can recruit the right young ladies that are OK not starting and playing behind someone they will still get a ton of minutes. If we can have a productive bench we will be in much better shape. Our lack of depth has really reared its ugly head toward the end of the season.

I want scorers....The more scorers on the floor together, the greater chance of victory.

Defense is nice, but the modern game of basketball is get the ball through the hoop, especially the 3 ball.
I’ve been saying that all year, if you can’t score 80 or more points you will never win the big games.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Another home visit for Kaiya Wynn, I shudder to imagine the avalanche of butthurt if Kellie lost this one to.... 😈HIM😈

89912116_10215806808152349_475270163168493568_n.jpg

89912116_10215806808152349_475270163168493568_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Another home visit for Kaiya Wynn, I shudder to imagine the avalanche of butthurt if Kellie lost this one to.... 😈HIM😈

Shudder not, Darth. Getting to watch you gloat will make it all seem worthwhile.

But seriously, We should all be happy for Miss Wynn, who, after so many years of hard work on the court and in the classroom is getting to enjoy this well-deserved attention. Gosh, I’m elated for her, and I don’t even know her.
However it goes for Kaiya, we’ll soon have enough of the right kind of players to compete at the highest level, and your coach crush will still be signing some of the best of the best and continuing to win National Titles, right?
Cheers, Darth.

VN Store

Back