2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Our ladies cannot take Ole Miss lightly, that type of thinking could get them beat. I hope they leave on doubt by halftime.

I have a little concern about Auburn. They do not have a bunch of great players, but sometimes they can be scrappy. Thompson can be a load. They beat LSU and played MissState a very good game.They are more than capable of beating us if we don’t have the right frame of mind. If we play within ourselves we should be okay.

Our ladies cannot take Ole Miss lightly, that type of thinking could get them beat. I hope they leave on doubt by halftime.

I have a little concern about Auburn. They do not have a bunch of great players, but sometimes they can be scrappy. Thompson can be a load. They beat LSU and played MissState a very good game.They are more than capable of beating us if we don’t have the right frame of mind. If we play within ourselves we should be okay.

Ole Miss can’t win but they could keep it within 8-10 points if we don’t play well. Ole Miss seems to be playing better while we seem to be, well, you know.

I could see it being more difficult if the sisters were twins and coming to the same school together for 4 years. Maybe 2 years together is just enough and then Teonni can shine on her own for her Junior and Senior year.

Long ways to go to November I think committing early usually causes a lot of pressure on players as everyone then ramps up their charge at them to get them to change their mind. We really need to find an experienced player or two that could be eligible next season in the transfer portal.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
I could see it being more difficult if the sisters were twins and coming to the same school together for 4 years. Maybe 2 years together is just enough and then Teonni can shine on her own for her Junior and Senior year.

I had a brother two years ahead of me in college. We both got scholarships! I wasn’t going anywhere else but where my brother was ..... Just Saying

However, I would take my visits and eat and sleep on their dime ! But .... can’t say what a teenager now a days might do ? And I have been married too many times to figure out what any woman will do ? 😈

Why would Key come here if Puckett commits? That would be two commitments that play the 3-4, where Key plays. Frankly I would rather have Key to fill the wing...
Because they still play on the floor at the same for a good stretch...GO LVFL 🧡

Why would Key come here if Puckett commits? That would be two commitments that play the 3-4, where Key plays. Frankly I would rather have Key to fill the wing...
Because they still play on the floor at the same for a good stretch...GO LVFL 🧡

Kaiya Wynn, 2021, Ensworth HS, TN
#48 on ESPN SUPER 60
Just had a home visit with Kellie and Jennifer in Nashville. She’s a 6’0-1” 3/4 type player who had helped Ensworth HS to a top 10 rank this year in basically all HS ranking services
View attachment 264590

She has visited on 10/19 and 12/9 .... I guess she is interested also ! 🤔

VN Store

Back