2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Chances on Tennessee landing Teonni? I feel like she will be a great replacement for Rennia Davis. I know Tamari may have some influence but that’s not always the case.

Teonni Key and Cary won there game last night 63-54 Teonni 32pts 22rebs and i think she had 5 blks not sure will need to check it again. Ok i checked 4 blks

Last edited:
Reactions: Benionsopinion
If Teonni were to join Tamari at Tennessee, wouldn't those two instantly enter the record books at the first sisters to ever play Lady Vols basketball together? That would be so neat! There would be tons of extra media coverage just because of their double-sisterhood: Sisters by red AND orange blood!

Reactions: krichunaka
If Teonni were to join Tamari at Tennessee, wouldn't those two instantly enter the record books at the first sisters to ever play Lady Vols basketball together? That would be so neat! There would be tons of extra media coverage just because of their double-sisterhood: Sisters by red AND orange blood!
I can't ever remember sisters playing here and hopefully it happens because both are going to be tremendous players Tamari is already showing it on the court here and Teonni is having a monster season. I worry if she is coming here have heard she likes the Carolina schools as well as Tennessee so we have to hope her sister will be the deciding factor.

I can't ever remember sisters playing here and hopefully it happens because both are going to be tremendous players Tamari is already showing it on the court here and Teonni is having a monster season. I worry if she is coming here have heard she likes the Carolina schools as well as Tennessee so we have to hope her sister will be the deciding factor.

Good Post !

Did Amanda and Abby Canon overlap in the early '00s?

We almost did with Nia Moore and her twin(?) sister. But I think her sister had to medically retire and ended up being a manager or grad assistant.

Tamika and Tauja Catchings played at the same time here.....against each other....one game...
😜😏😒

Tamika and Tauja Catchings played at the same time here.....against each other....one game...
😜😏😒

I vaguely remember Angie Bjorklund playing against her sister as well. Her sister played at a mid-major out west somewhere if I recall.

Teonni Key stats for the season so far.

PPG 21.1
DEFR 8.2
OFFR 5.2
RPG 13.4
APG 1.8
SPG 1.2
BPG 2.8

Got any field goal, FT, or 3pt percentages ? I know she probably draws multiple defenders and defenses are game planning to stop her so those numbers are impressive already.

Got any field goal, FT, or 3pt percentages ? I know she probably draws multiple defenders and defenses are game planning to stop her so those numbers are impressive already.

I could not find any yet but working on it. i know she shoots the 3 pretty well. When i went to the game last week she knocked down four 3pt shots well behind the line.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

VN Store

Back