2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

I had a chance to see Teonni Key 6-3 and Jade Walker 5-6 a few times last season i already knew Teonni was on our radar. But when brother said when you are in the DC or MD area you need to check this pg at New Hope Academy MD her name is Jade Walker. So i had a chance to see her and i said wow this girl is a real playmaker on both ends of the floor. Then i went to see her and her team beat the #1 team in the country in Queens NY.
i`m not sure but she might be on Kellie radar now.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
My brother has this young lady as on of the top pg in the country right now. I said to him really and he said yes no joke, She is a little on the thin side.

Loving the workout video. Nothing wrong with skinny as long as she's a quick slasher who can finish her shots against bigger opponents. Dewanna Bonner's 6'4 and like 145 soaking wet and one of the best players in the W.

Loving the workout video. Nothing wrong with skinny as long as she's a quick slasher who can finish her shots against bigger opponents. Dewanna Bonner's 6'4 and like 145 soaking wet and one of the best players in the W.

I never knew anything about this young lady until my brother told me. He said she is the real deal

I agree if we win against the top teams it will help, Also look for Saniya Rivers to pick UConn or a ACC team. We need a pg kellie needs to go watch this young lady Jada Walker class of 2021 from New Hope Academy in MD. I was at this tournament in Qeens NY in April. I posted about her a while back on this board. #11

I know you said watch Walker, but when I heard 6'9 I was like ok Kellie go get that one lmao

I know you said watch Walker, but when I heard 6'9 I was like ok Kellie go get that one lmao

Well 5-6 Jada Walker is a true pg and a playmaker that can hurt you off the dribble or from 3, As for jersey wolfenbarger she is 6-2 i see her playing on the wing at the next level. As it stands right now we don`t have a real pg and will not until 2021 it looks like. Yes there is a girl that plays on the other team that is 6-9 everyone in that gym like wow when she came out to warmup.

Well 5-6 Jada Walker is a true pg and a playmaker that can hurt you off the dribble or from 3, As for jersey wolfenbarger she is 6-2 i see her playing on the wing at the next level. As it stands right now we don`t have a real pg and will not until 2021 it looks like. Yes there is a girl that plays on the other team that is 6-9 everyone in that gym like wow when she came out to warmup.
Jada looked great and I hope Kellie is on her hard! Also, I was only being funny. 6'9 is crazy.

She is only a sophomore but Karly Weathers of Loretta Highschool in middle Tennessee is amazing with her natural ability and extraordinary basketball skills.
Sure hope University of Tennessee recruiters don't blink and drive through Loretta.
What an athlete !!!!!!!

She is only a sophomore but Karly Weathers of Loretta Highschool in middle Tennessee is amazing with her natural ability and extraordinary basketball skills.
Sure hope University of Tennessee recruiters don't blink and drive through Loretta.
What an athlete !!!!!!!
She has an offer as does Sara Puckett from the Florence, AL area. They play on the same AAU team

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Jade Walker looks to be for real. I hope we stay in close contact with her. She is very fluid and quicker than one might think watching her. Somebody needs to buy her a bunch of cheeseburgers and chocolate milkshakes ASAP! :)

Jade Walker looks to be for real. I hope we stay in close contact with her. She is very fluid and quicker than one might think watching her. Somebody needs to buy her a bunch of cheeseburgers and chocolate milkshakes ASAP! :)

Yes she is the real deal !

maryam-dauda

Maryam Dauda:
#22 player, #1 post in the class of 2021 4 star 94 scouts grade.

Nike Nationals-July 2019: Athletic low-post prospect defends the paint, quick in the key, shot blocker, alters and disrupts the defense; superb in transition game, runs the floor and catches in traffic; emerging face up game yields results in the lane; a stock-riser and an impact front-court prospect in the class of 2021. (Olson)

Cary HS open there season last night with a win yes i was in the house Teonni Key 25 pts 13 rebs and 4 blks i will say this because of her size and length she is hard to match up against . she plays the 2,3,4,5 and has some hops. Also can hit the 3 with no problem. Listed at 6-3 ? Mark it down she will make the HS MDAA team.

Cary HS open there season last night with a win yes i was in the house Teonni Key 25 pts 13 rebs and 4 blks i will say this because of her size and length she is hard to match up against . she plays the 2,3,4,5 and has some hops. Also can hit the 3 with no problem. Listed at 6-3 ? Mark it down she will make the HS MDAA team.
We must have her be a Lady Vol.

VN Store

Back