2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

I’m diggin’ Mom’s shoes!

1. Yes her shoes are nice!

2.Ok this is weird but I think the LV will be debuting new uniforms this year🤔 if you look at the shorts Hall has on they aren’t the same ones the LV wore last year. I remember seeing something about Kellie Harper not letting the team wear new stuff til the beginning of the season so it will be exciting 👀👀👀 maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I don’t think so

3. Nadia Fingall (Stanford basketball) her sister is on the volleyball team at UT. Small world

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
1. Yes her shoes are nice!

2.Ok this is weird but I think the LV will be debuting new uniforms this year🤔 if you look at the shorts Hall has on they aren’t the same ones the LV wore last year. I remember seeing something about Kellie Harper not letting the team wear new stuff til the beginning of the season so it will be exciting 👀👀👀 maybe my eyes are deceiving me but I don’t think so

3. Nadia Fingall (Stanford basketball) her sister is on the volleyball team at UT. Small world

I think i read somewhere that coach has approved new unis for the '20-'21 season.

Is this the player that stated she wanted to play on a team that beats uconn? Could have been another player.

Overall impressive list

Last edited:
Let’s see : 🤔
2017 ——- EE

2019 ——- Jordan Horston

2021 ——— Saniya Rivers

Every two years we land the top guard in the class ! What a trend to keep going!!!!! I’ll vote for that . 🙏

EE or EW?

Funny statement considering she put UConn on her top 12. Would take it more seriously if she had not included them.

Right I think that was the whole point of my comment that IT WAS the same player that made that statement. But she doesn’t seemed swayed by the big names because while she may not go to an HBCU or another smaller school she has kept in contact with them which shows she is her own person.

Pretty radical idea in today’s society 😉

This kind of player with 35 likes can easily transfer any day.

This girl is a top 10 girl I’m sure she had double the offers so her narrowing it down to that many was a chore. Also it sorta should signal to others sort of back off.

Reactions: sisaq

VN Store

Back