2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Someone on another board saw Striplin walk in with her family. A third unofficial visit has to be a really, really good sign.

I hope you are right !!! But we have had others with multiple visits not come here ! Just saying 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: VolBall09
Nope, but I did see Tamari's sister

I think Teonni (already listed in the top teens ) is the domino that we need to fall ! With a verbal from her ..... then the rest of the top recruits will start to fall ..... With a good record this year and a top commit .... THEN the top recruits will start lining up ! JMO 🤔

Great atmosphere at home games this season. Has to help with recruiting, glad there were some ladies in the house. Not many programs, even some decent ones, have a crowd like that.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Need to light a fire under Key. She had 1 rebound today. That should be unacceptable to the coaches. She doesn't go get the ball. Seems to wait on it to come to her.

That's what good posts do,,,they post-up!
Not post-office,,
The kid worked, I watched her.

Today was Ren v #5

I think Teonni (already listed in the top teens ) is the domino that we need to fall ! With a verbal from her ..... then the rest of the top recruits will start to fall ..... With a good record this year and a top commit .... THEN the top recruits will start lining up ! JMO 🤔

I would give my eye-teeth to work with TK on a sky-hook, with a reverse fade, for a counter move.

Someone on another board saw Striplin walk in with her family. A third unofficial visit has to be a really, really good sign.
Karoline was there for her third unofficial visit. I have a strong feeling that she will be our first recruiting commitment of 2021. Then if Key follows the class is looking awesome.

karoline.jpg

Last edited:
You could say the Parrish recruitment went out the door when Holly was fired along with several others.

So we lost Parrish and some others !....... I’ll take that and look for better recruits in the near future! I saw what happened with the #1 recruiting class and a few other top recruiting classes in the last few years ...., I could not even WATCH them play ! Terrible execution of basketball principles and miserable fundamentals!!!!!

I will accept this delay of prominence to excellence basketball teams in the near future..... At least I can watch and enjoy Tennessee women’s basketball again !
Just Saying 😈

Last edited:
Hammer created a 2021 list in August entitled a "catch-all" based on far more knowledge that I suspect most of us have. I read thru the thread and then took the
lastest Prospect Nations and ESPN listings for my amusement but having spent the hour I thought I would share - what I would call written on a napkin with a #2 pencil .

Prospect Nation # Black ESPN # Orange

Caroline Ducharme nl 41
Aubryanna Hall 52 27
Jillian Hollingshead 34 25

Raven Johnson nl nl
Teonni Key 16 21
Latasha Lattimore 13 11

Olivia Miles nl 2
Aaliyah Moore
nl 7
Sara Puckett 21
nl
lSaniya Rivers 2 3
Karoline Striplin 35
nl
Payton Verhulst 10 nl
Jersey Wolfenbarger 22 19
Morasha Wiggins 53
nl
Jade Walker nl
Shyanne Wilson nl
Kaiya Wynn nl 48

Isaline Alexander – CAN
Isaline Howard Ontario

Name in bold – boarders reported either recruiting or she visited campus unofficially
Non-bold added by boarders as possibilities

Last edited:
Returnees 2021

Rae Burrell
Jasmine Massengill
Tamari Key
Zaay Green
Emily Saunders
Jordan Horston
Jessie Rennie
Tess Darby
Destiny Salary

Expect we'll sign no more than four unless it is a player that we couldn't pass up that wanted to commit. Looks like one point guard, at least one four five player maybe two. Combo 2-3 player.

Karoline Striplin could be one of the four five players we'll find out February 1st
Teonni Key hopefully is the 2-3 player
Point Guard unknown
Would love to have a big power five like Lattimore.

Reactions: krichunaka
Returnees 2021

Rae Burrell
Jasmine Massengill
Tamari Key
Zaay Green
Emily Saunders
Jordan Horston
Jessie Rennie
Tess Darby
Destiny Salary

Expect we'll sign no more than four unless it is a player that we couldn't pass up that wanted to commit. Looks like one point guard, at least one four five player maybe two. Combo 2-3 player.

Karoline Striplin could be one of the four five players we'll find out February 1st
Teonni Key hopefully is the 2-3 player
Point Guard unknown
Would love to have a big power five like Lattimore.

I’d take up to 5 players. Because I would try and sign either Payton Verhulst or Saniya Rivers for a two. They are difference makers. I would take Key but if you miss on her Puckett seems like a good backup

Reactions: lvocd
EK0zCIzWkAAgKqi

Karoline Striplin Retweeted

AL Southern Starz

@ALSoStarz

·
Dec 2, 2019

STARZ 2021 17U EYBL Nationally-Ranked 6-3 Fwd KAROLINE STRIPLIN (2A-Geneva County HS) picks up OFFER from
@LadyVol_Hoops
& Head Coach
@KellieHarper
! Congrats to
@karostriplin

Tennessee offered Stripling on December 2nd she is making her decision Saturday.
! Go STARZ!

I’d take up to 5 players. Because I would try and sign either Payton Verhulst or Saniya Rivers for a two. They are difference makers. I would take Key but if you miss on her Puckett seems like a good backup

Seeing your “five” reminded me of the group that The Great One signed - Stricklen, Manning, Baugh, Cain, and the beautiful left-hander of whom Coach Summitt said was a four-five, but she, Alyssia Brewer, who transferred to UCLA, thought she was a wing. And, I think Candace might have stayed with them for their freshman season, had it not been an Olympic Year. Oh well.

I love the Art, the Science, and the Math of Recruiting. And, I should add, the Logistics. For instance, if we’re fortunate enough to sign (or, for now, gain the commitment of) Karoline Striplin, how could this affect Sara Puckett? They’re similar, and I’d love to have them both. Could they co-commute?
Gutsy move by Miss Karoline.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I sit in section 122 and Teonni is at home games with her mother.

VN Store

Back