2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

She’s athletic and plays strong. She has excellent court vision for a big, she was dropping some dimes. Such an assets to have bigs that can pass.

Striplin ends up in the Big Ten ? Minnesota is making a big push

Striplin ends up in the Big Ten ? Minnesota is making a big push

I think Minnesota might have some players back off after this whole Pitts thing and the twins. They are gonna have some transfers.

Honestly I don’t blame them. If it’s true she was suspended for bad body language I would be on my way out as well. You talk to someone about that or bench them. Suspending them is overkill and caused Whalen more problems than I imagine she thought it might. Based on how they have looked this year I wouldn’t be beating down the door to go there.

I think Minnesota might have some players back off after this whole Pitts thing and the twins. They are gonna have some transfers.

Honestly I don’t blame them. If it’s true she was suspended for bad body language I would be on my way out as well. You talk to someone about that or bench them. Suspending them is overkill and caused Whalen more problems than I imagine she thought it might. Based on how they have looked this year I wouldn’t be beating down the door to go there.

Well with that being said she do have offers from a few big ten schools. As for Whalen i agree she needs to get things back in order. Also we all need to remember Striplin will only go to a school that fits her style of play.

Reactions: VolBall09

Very Interesting. Lots to like about Miss Striplin, and easy to wish her the best, wherever her heart might lead. The fact that she’s resolved this very important issue ...several months in advance of any deadline speaks volumes to her resolve. She’s obviously done a lot of research and soul-searching to get to this point, this early; especially since this likely means she’ll forego several paid visits to various suitors.
And, we can appreciate that she gave ample opportunity to us, considering that she actually made two unofficial visits.
I’m impressed.

Last edited:
From my understanding about Striplin she has never visited Minnesota yet some say they are the favorite. She has visited Tennessee twice and another school which I forget who it was. Tremendous player let's hope that it is Tennessee.

Karoline will be welcomed with open arms by Volnation. There's a great opportunity for her to play a big role in the Lady Vol resurgence.

Wishing her and all LV recruits wisdom and peace in making this important decision.
Great post. Are her and Puckett similar players?
Has Puckett also visited Tennessee?

Great post. Are her and Puckett similar players?
Has Puckett also visited Tennessee?

From my understanding about Striplin she has never visited Minnesota yet some say they are the favorite. She has visited Tennessee twice and another school which I forget who it was. Tremendous player let's hope that it is Tennessee.

She also visit UCLA, unofficial visit to Alabama, We will all know on Feb 1

Oklahoma, Texas, UNC,Oregon, Penn state, ?
A really long list of offers for Puckett including most of the SEC schools:

“Puckett's offers
The following schools offered Muscle Shoals junior Sara Puckett a scholarship:
Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Mississippi State, Missouri, Nebraska, North Alabama, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Oklahoma, Old Dominion, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, Purdue, South Alabama, South Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin”

Reactions: mcannon1
83506341_10215431793257211_415586661968117760_n.jpg
I don't know who this guy is just posting what he says have no idea if he knows what he is talking about guess we'll find out in a few days.

I like Striplin's box scores. it appears she can defend, rebound, and shoot (80% on FTs). She shoots 3s well enough that she has to be defended out there. I hope we get her.

Striplin is a 4 she like to play inside from all the scouting reports 6-2 -6-3. with Lou gone and Davis will be a Sr we will need to get someone to fill Davis shoes you think ?

Striplin is a 4 she like to play inside from all the scouting reports 6-2 -6-3. with Lou gone and Davis will be a Sr we will need to get someone to fill Davis shoes.

Timing would be perfect for her. Based on what I’ve seen she would get a lot of playing time, maybe even start as a freshman. She and Key would be an absolute load inside. She reminds me a bit of Lauren Cox, but not as tall.

Timing would be perfect for her. Based on what I’ve seen she would get a lot of playing time, maybe even start as a freshman. She and Key would be an absolute load inside. She reminds me a bit of Lauren Cox, but not as tall.

Yes you are correct Cox is 6-4, And to keep up with SC and Miss State we will need to get another wing player with Striplin our roster will be very thin. Now if KJH can pull some magic and get Key little sis and pg Jada walker we will be in very good shape. In this class we need 2 or 3 impact players.

Yes you are correct Cox is 6-4, And to keep up with SC and Miss State we will need to get another wing player with Striplin our roster will be very thin. Now if KJH can pull some magic and get Key little sis and pg Jada walker we will be in very good shape. In this class we need 2 or 3 impact players.

I really hope we get Little Key. We would have a solid team if we do. I was always bummed we missed out on Dorie Harrison. She was playing well at Kentucky until she wasn’t. Would be neat to have sisters I think.

Reactions: Volfan2012
I hope we get her but have no idea if this guy has an credibility at all. I've seen a lot of film on Striplin she can shoot it outside like a guard and she hit 17 of 17 from the free throw line in a past game so she knows how to get to the line and how to make them when she gets there. Her mother is a coach so you know she is fundamentally sound and will play right away. She would be a huge start to a class that we hope will involve four players of her ability playing of course different positions.

VN Store

Back