2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Tasheika Morris was Miss Alabama Basketball in 1999 and was a consensus top 5 recruit nationally who signed with Tennessee but would later transfer to FSU.

Never mind...you said Wiregrass...
I had forgotten about Tasheika. I saw her play a lot in high school and thought she was going to be great, but she never lived up to her hype.

What a weird, creepy comment to make. You never cease to amaze.

all HS kids come in with baby-fat,,,even the skinny ones. It takes maturing to turn it into muscle,

what's wrong with you, it is you who puts this into a "creepy" thought
get your mind out of the gutter and back into the alley

all HS kids come in with baby-fat,,,even the skinny ones. It takes maturing to turn it into muscle,

My comments weren’t directed toward you, uh coach.

Coach, I often agree with you more times than I don't I took your comment as positive about the player, and some poster thinks it is creepy. Hard to tell about some folks. You must have a following from some who are going to criticize no matter what you say.

Coach, I often agree with you more times than I don't I took your comment as positive about the player, and some poster thinks it is creepy. Hard to tell about some folks. You must have a following from some who are going to criticize no matter what you say.

sigh
You can't win em all

But I appreciate the ones that do have my back,,,,Thank you
;o)

Wynn has a lot of game. If she has a flaw at this time it is certainly long range three point shooting. Some games she does well out there as well. She is not consistent however and ended up at around 30 percent. She perfects that shot to a higher percentage she is going to be hard for defenses to deal with.

Aren’t there girls on these teams that didn’t play for their schools this year or played in 3 games ?
Poffenberger for UConn played sparingly, but Miles and the girl from Ore St played major minutes.

Maybe they are only considered reclassified if they join their team at the start of the season.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Poffenberger for UConn played sparingly, but Miles and the girl from Ore St played major minutes.

Maybe they are only considered reclassified if they join their team at the start of the season.

I was actually talking about Key and Fudd i know they are talented but i don’t think they really played for their teams.

That’s the debate i guess why Raven Johnson was Natty player of the year because Fudd didn’t play a lot and Key didn’t play for her HS team i don’t believe

I was actually talking about Key and Fudd i know they are talented but i don’t think they really played for their teams.

That’s the debate i guess why Raven Johnson was Natty player of the year because Fudd didn’t play a lot and Key didn’t play for her HS team i don’t believe

I think they picked this team on talent and skills ability, I have seen both players play Fudd and Key are two players that can take there game to another level. I agree there a lot players around the country that can make the argument abut being on this team. They also look at the competition level of play to i would think. But i do agree Miles should not be on the team she is already a UCLA

I think they picked this team on talent and skills ability, I have seen both players play Fudd and Key are two players that can take there game to another level. I agree there a lot players around the country that can make the argument abut being on this team. They also look at the competition level of play to i would think. But i do agree Miles should not be on the team she is already a UCLA

It makes sense that Fudd wouldn't be eligible for the MaxPreps or Naismith HS POY awards since she barely played this season. However, I never thought of McD AA or other AA teams as being based on the players high school season...more on their overall body of work and talent assessment at the time votes are cast.

Reactions: djtee

VN Store

Back