2021 Fall Practice #10 - Interviews

T2P_Priceless

Closed practice today but post practice interviews below. - I’m adding as they come out

Jerry Mack - RB Coach
- Jarbari Small and Ty Evans are 1a/1b in depth chart
- Lit up talking about Evans
- Would like to get Evans and Small on field at same time

Jalin Hyatt - WR

Darnell Wright - OL

Cedric Tillman - WR

Last edited:
Possible inspiring reclamation story with Wright! I was merely hoping he’d hold up at RT and definitely never saw him at LT…my guy was Davis. Sounds like his mind’s in a great place and that talent’s being developed.

I have been very impressed with the way most of these guys carry themselves. Most are doing a great job of speaking. Jalin was very good at choosing his words. Trying to speak with good grammar. Think letting them do these interviews is also part of the maturing process as an adult.
I am Not a grammar police but personally have experience having to learn how to speak in front of a group. Definitely not easy.

Possible inspiring reclamation story with Wright! I was merely hoping he’d hold up at RT and definitely never saw him at LT…my guy was Davis. Sounds like his mind’s in a great place and that talent’s being developed.
He's a good kid with a nice family. They used to come into my shop in the mall a decent bit when I still had it. I hope he does well at LT, as he has the talent. I think dropping that weight was the most important thing, as that should help with his quickness. He's got long arms and strength, but that doesn't matter if people are blowing right by you.

That is what happens when there is true accountability and competition. Wright was behind Davis because of his actions, not his talent. Being behind Davis forced Wright to make a decision to correct what needed to be corrected to EARN his spot. And the result is he is actually developing his natural talent, novel concept, and he is now in a position to start.

Davis will still play a lot.
And a typical season would allow for starts even. Depth. In his interview a couple of weeks ago he hinted at being available as the 6th or 7th ago, so I should’ve read that cue even then.

He's a good kid with a nice family. They used to come into my shop in the mall a decent bit when I still had it. I hope he does well at LT, as he has the talent. I think dropping that weight was the most important thing, as that should help with his quickness. He's got long arms and strength, but that doesn't matter if people are blowing right by you.
References to him in the past involved disappointment or not living up to his talent. This is better.

I have been very impressed with the way most of these guys carry themselves. Most are doing a great job of speaking. Jalin was very good at choosing his words. Trying to speak with good grammar. Think letting them do these interviews is also part of the maturing process as an adult.
I am Not a grammar police but personally have experience having to learn how to speak in front of a group. Definitely not easy.
It definitely helps when you have the NIL ruling to project a good image. Get my drift?

Reactions: Billy Antrim

VN Store

Back