2021 Consensus Rankings (Top 75)

Not sure how this is going to look from a formatting perspective, but here it is. These are consensus rankings from ESPN, Prospects Nation, Blue Star Basketball, and ASGR as of 5/21/20.

*Note-I wanted to emphasize the idea of a consensus rankings, so if a player was only ranked by one site I removed them from the list. More data will be available as the ranking services update/expand their rankings and as more players commit. I'll update as that data becomes available.

Enjoy! Let me know if I missed any commitments. Also, I'm trying to note the finalists in my personal spreadsheet. If someone released a top schools list or their finalists are known even though they already committed, please feel free to let me know.

Are you going to re-calculate based on the new ESPNw 100?

Not sure how this is going to look from a formatting perspective, but here it is. These are consensus rankings from ESPN, Prospects Nation, Blue Star Basketball, and ASGR as of 5/21/20.

*Note-I wanted to emphasize the idea of a consensus rankings, so if a player was only ranked by one site I removed them from the list. More data will be available as the ranking services update/expand their rankings and as more players commit. I'll update as that data becomes available.

Enjoy! Let me know if I missed any commitments. Also, I'm trying to note the finalists in my personal spreadsheet. If someone released a top schools list or their finalists are known even though they already committed, please feel free to let me know.

Are you going to re-calculate based on the new ESPNw 100?

Sorry haven’t been on VolNation much. I will update after Prospect Nation updates their rankings as well. :)

Thanks tnvolfan65. I certainly don't blame you for waiting.

This is my first year of closely following rankings and I have no clue as to when/if the other services update rankings. I would assume they all update following a prospect's Summer AAU performances and before NSD but am not certain that is the case. Should we expect updates from ALL the services?

thanks agaain for your hard work.

Sorry haven’t been on VolNation much. I will update after Prospect Nation updates their rankings as well. :)

Prospect nation has not updated. They have not even issued a ranking of 2022 prospects. They basically shut down due to coronavirus. Blue Star hasn't done anything since last Spring

Hoopgurl/ESPN has updated based on Summer AAU and camps.. A "new" service named World Exposure has issued a post-Summer ranking. ASGR has very recent update.

Prep Girls has indicated that they are working on updated rankings but have not released them yet.

Reactions: Will83

VN Store

Back