2021 College football national champion

BigOrangeAl 1979

Who you got as your preseason pick? As much as I hate to say it I got them dirty Dawgs finally winning it all this year I think everything sets up for them nicely. They will beat Clemson in week one and be on their way.

Who you got as your preseason pick? As much as I hate to say it I got them dirty Dawgs finally winning it all this year I think everything sets up for them nicely. They will beat Clemson in week one and be on their way.
I think they will beat Clemson in Charlotte , but I don’t think they’ll win the SEC or National title. I just don’t see them beating Bama and until they do I can’t have them as champs. I think the question will be if they get to SEC title game undefeated and lose a tight game to Bama, will they get into the CFP. I think that’s a very likely scenario.

We play UGA 11/13 in Neyland . Would love to play a spoiler role in all of this.

I think they will beat Clemson in Charlotte , but I don’t think they’ll win the SEC or National title. I just don’t see them beating Bama and until they do I can’t have them as champs. I think the question will be if they get to SEC title game undefeated and lose a tight game to Bama, will they get into the CFP. I think that’s a very likely scenario.

We play UGA 11/13 in Neyland . Would love to play a spoiler role in all of this.
Hope so!!

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

. I think it will be Georgia and Texas A&M in the SEC title game

He was like if JG actually made the positive steps to be a consistently good QB. He was never as bad as JG, but you’re right he seemed like he was there forever.
Yea he did improve from his first couple of seasons actually I think his freshman year he had Sumlin as coach. I would say he is a decent to good QB but certainly not great.

Here are my picks for the 2021 College Football Playoffs

Cotton Bowl: Alabama vs Ohio State

Orange Bowl: Clemson vs Oklahoma

National Championship Game: Alabama vs Clemson

National Champions: Alabama

. I think it will be Georgia and Texas A&M in the SEC title game
haynes king better be good!! As much as bama lost I think they still win the west. But there is a chance bama is a little down with a new OC and maybe BO produces a slightly less explosive college offense than Sark.

I hope OU sucks. My resentment of them has grown greatly these past few months.

Sure would be nice if any other conference was worth a damn. The Big XII has some depth, but that’s about it . We’ll see what UNC can doin the ACC, but I’ll believe when I see it with them.

It would be nice to see the PAC12 have an elite team again, or at least put someone in the CFP.

Reactions: Border Vol
SEC Champion. Unless Alabama gets in by going 12-1 losing to UGA in the SECCG. Then Alabama will win the CFP Championship game by putting in their 2nd string QB against UGA in the 3rd quarter.

There is a 99% chance you got three of the teams right.

Same as last year, next year, the year after, etc...

Would depend on the other conferences. The ACC, Pac 12, and Big 12 are significantly worse than the SEC, but there’d be mayhem if a one loss non champ SEC team jumped an undefeated conference champ from those conferences.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

Clemson will beat Georgia who will probably wind up in the Sugar Bowl,Cotton Bowl or Citrus Bowl.

Would depend on the other conferences. The ACC, Pac 12, and Big 12 are significantly worse than the SEC, but there’d be mayhem if a one loss non champ SEC team jumped an undefeated conference champ from those conferences.
There won’t be an undefeated conference champ in the ACC if you guys take care of Clemson. OU has a pretty clear path to the CFP, although they tend to screw up against a lesser opponent. Cough..South Carolina...cough..JK. I’m sure Ohio State will be good, but we’ll see how they replace Fields . They have a good early test against Oregon. That should be a fun one to watch.

Clemson will beat Georgia who will probably wind up in the Sugar Bowl,Cotton Bowl or Citrus Bowl.
We’ll see. Clemson losing Lawrence and Etienne is big, especially with that being the first game. Should be a fun game in Charlotte. Hopefully Roy Cooper lets everyone be there.

Reactions: Border Vol

VN Store

Back