2021 Bradley Central Bears Season Thread (9-3 Overall) (4-1District) (6A Region 2 District) SEASON OVER

If things stay the same through next week, that Bradley vs Maryville game will be both teams undefeated and playing for the district title.

I read where Maryville has won the state championship 18 times in football, BUT, why not put a stop to that, and who better than the Bradley Bears? Go Bears!

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
Yes, Rhea County did defeat Bradley, unfortunately.. As stated above by @vol1981.. Bradley is now 8-1 overall, 4-0 in district play.

While it stinks to lose the last two games, it was still a very successful season for Bradley. An old high school friend and I workout at the same gym, and he told me before the season started not to expect too much from Bradley this year, as in going into this season Walker Valley and Cleveland were favored to beat Bradley this year, for example, and we know how that turned out.. It was supposed to be a rebuilding year in a way, except our defense was supposed to be really good, but while that was true, we also wound up having a good offense, so my point is not bad at all going 8-2 overall, and once again being in the playoffs. Plus, it's always a successful season when Bradley defeats Cleveland! Go Bears!

Reactions: NO SIR EEE
Bradley will host Jefferson County this Friday night at 7PM. Jefferson County is from Dandrige, TN and finished the season 6-4 overall.

Reactions: Ledzepvol

VN Store

Back