2021/2022

Voldirector11

Would you be happy with this roster for next year?

G- Kennedy Chandler
G- Mac McClung
G- Santiago Vescovi
G- Victor Bailey
G- Quentin Diboundje Eyobo
G/F- Justin Powell
G/F- Josiah Jordan-James
F- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
F- Jahmai Mashack
F- John Fulkerson
F- Olivier Nkamhoua
C- Uros Plavsic
C- Jonas Aidoo

Last edited:
Reactions: OneVolNation
Mashack isn’t a forward. You have Justin Powell and JJJ listed at G/F and that is how I’d classify Mashack, as well.

Reactions: Maxwell865
Would you be happy with this roster for next year?

G- Kennedy Chandler
G- Mac McClung
G- Santigo Vescovi
G- Victor Bailey
G- Quentin Diboundje Eyobo
G/F- Justin Powell
G/F- Jordan Josiah-James
F- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
F- Jahmai Mashack
F- John Fulkerson
F- Olivier Nkamhoua
C- Uros Plasvic
C- Jonas Aidoo
Make room for BHH.

Reactions: i2amavol
I'll allow it, but it's Santiago Vescovi.
I won't even mention the butchering of Jordan Josiah-James.
Or Uros Plasvic.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Mcclung would be better served to go somewhere like auburn. Shooters don’t tend to thrive in Rick Barnes system, as he likes to pull players for every mistake, regardless if they just hit a shot. I like Barnes, but Mcclung is a volume scorer who isn’t that good of a defender. It would be like watching Victor Bailey all over again, hit a few shots, start to heat up then get pulled for a missed defensive assignment only to not be seen for the rest of the game. Bruce Pearl let’s his guys play(for better or worse), and his players tend to build confidence as the game goes. Mcclung could easily score 20ppg in Bruce pearls system.

Last edited:
Reactions: b_gann
Lol at you using this as an excuse to create another Mac McClung thread. The roster you list is the same as the one we have talked about in every other thread.....with one glaring exception :rolleyes:

Guys, Mac McClung is NEVER going to be a Vol.

Reactions: Maxwell865
Mcclung would be better served to go somewhere like auburn. Shooters don’t tend to thrive in Rick Barnes system, as he like to pull players for every mistake, regardless if they just hit a shot. I like Barnes, but Mcclung is a volume scorer who isn’t that good of a defender. It would be like watching Victor Bailey all over again, hit a few shots, start to heat up then get pulled for a missed defensive assignment only to not be seen for the rest of the game. Bruce Pearl let’s his guys play(for better or worse), and his players tend to build confidence as the game goes. Mcclung could easily score 20ppg in Bruce pearls system.

Lmao, nice assessment.

Did you come up with that yourself? Seek help. 😂

VN Store

Back