Mccage

Jan. 1st 2020 I caught a 6'4" Smallmouth and it's gone down hill ever since. I have lost family members, friends I played ball with, friends I went to school with, this damn virus, all the s*** going on all over our country, and our football team still in dire straights. We have another week but im hoping for a complete turnaround for 2021.
Here's raising my glass to every vol fan for a Merry Christmas and a cure for our team and fan base.

I had just decided to wait until after Christmas to air my grievances. But, since you mention it, my complaints go back to January 2019! One challenge after another. Didn't lose anyone to covid,though, but one of my dogs died. But, through the grace of God, and the steady stream of rational conversation here on Volnation, I have managed to keep it between the ditches. And when I gets my six hunert dollars I'm buying new skirting for the trailer.

Reactions: Mccage
Well I'm 79 and except for Oct 67-Oct 68 (Viet Nam) this has been the worst year of my life too. I was too young to know what WWII was about but do remember seeing a couple of troop trains in 1945. Soldiers were waving to the hometown crowd as they passed through. Don't know for sure but I think they must have all been injured because I was struck by with the number that were amputees or had head bandages.

Here's hoping 2021 is better for us all.

VN Store

Back