2020 TEAM - Calling all Fans

Volsbaseballfan

I personally have been a close follower of UT baseball for 4 years. And I want to make just a few comments about UT Baseball and this 2020 team. Fans just don't seem to get excited about baseball as they do some other sports. I want to make this statement before the Round Rock Classic because I strongly feel like these UT baseball is going to make A Statement.
When I look at a Baseball team : I look at Pitching, (not throwers) and I feel like this team has a lot of Pitching , and i feel like it's as talented and deep as anyone in the Country , Defense: this 2020 team is solid across the board , Offense: approach , pop , speed and overall baseball IQ , this team has all of these and yes there will be moments when some go cold and that's baseball. but over all this team has all these qualities , Depth: this team is 2-3 players deep in all positions , as a matter of opinion , i personally feel like this team has some bench players that are more talented than recent starters. Leadership: I feel like the Coaches have set a standard and the players have bought in, Chemistry: i feel like this is over looked a lot in sports and so important and expressed in body language of the players and coaches, I feel like , i may be wrong , but i think these kids are having fun and making strides every day, i feel like the table began to turn with the 2019 team. Grit and Winning: i feel like there has to be a sense of Pride that goes along with a team. I feel like this 2020 team is a Special Group. The National Media doesn't seem to quiet think so and that is yet to be seen, But as a Vol Fan and I am biased, but i base this on my eyes and not the Media and hype....I am Calling out ALL UT Sports fans to GET BEHIND this UT BASEBALL TEAM , It's a team i think we all fans should TOTALLY PROUD of. It's great Baseball and truly a token of hard work and perseverance. The teams' that play THE VOLS will have their hands full.

Fans get out and Show these Vols your Support and show them some appreciation. Let's do our part to create an atmosphere where we as fans show our appreciation and support. Great Things are happening at UT. It's Great to be TENNESSEE VOL.....Go VOLS and YES I am a Believer in UT BASEBALL.....just one man's opinion.

I personally have been a close follower of UT baseball for 4 years. And I want to make just a few comments about UT Baseball and this 2020 team. Fans just don't seem to get excited about baseball as they do some other sports. I want to make this statement before the Round Rock Classic because I strongly feel like these UT baseball is going to make A Statement.
When I look at a Baseball team : I look at Pitching, (not throwers) and I feel like this team has a lot of Pitching , and i feel like it's as talented and deep as anyone in the Country , Defense: this 2020 team is solid across the board , Offense: approach , pop , speed and overall baseball IQ , this team has all of these and yes there will be moments when some go cold and that's baseball. but over all this team has all these qualities , Depth: this team is 2-3 players deep in all positions , as a matter of opinion , i personally feel like this team has some bench players that are more talented than recent starters. Leadership: I feel like the Coaches have set a standard and the players have bought in, Chemistry: i feel like this is over looked a lot in sports and so important and expressed in body language of the players and coaches, I feel like , i may be wrong , but i think these kids are having fun and making strides every day, i feel like the table began to turn with the 2019 team. Grit and Winning: i feel like there has to be a sense of Pride that goes along with a team. I feel like this 2020 team is a Special Group. The National Media doesn't seem to quiet think so and that is yet to be seen, But as a Vol Fan and I am biased, but i base this on my eyes and not the Media and hype....I am Calling out ALL UT Sports fans to GET BEHIND this UT BASEBALL TEAM , It's a team i think we all fans should TOTALLY PROUD of. It's great Baseball and truly a token of hard work and perseverance. The teams' that play THE VOLS will have their hands full.

Fans get out and Show these Vols your Support and show them some appreciation. Let's do our part to create an atmosphere where we as fans show our appreciation and support. Great Things are happening at UT. It's Great to be TENNESSEE VOL.....Go VOLS and YES I am a Believer in UT BASEBALL.....just one man's opinion.

I'm Stoked about the upcoming season.

Reactions: feathersax
Got really excited when I saw Nike's online store selling a Tennessee baseball jersey this year. I know that Tennessee certainly gets a lot of merchandise made for public purchase relative to a lot of other schools, but I've never seen them stock anything baseball-related before so I hope this is a sign of things to come for the Vols baseball and the team's future popularity.

I agree with your sentiment OP. I too think this team is improving overall. I will support this team from my couch, listen to some games on the radio and root for the BaseVols to win.

As I am a fair-weather fan and summer is hot I do not go out and watch baseball live. The game is just too slow and the weather is too hot for me. Basketball is indoors and football is in the fall when the weather breaks :-/

Great post OP! Despite the superb SEC baseball teams, I'm excited about this season! Already have week-long hotel reservations for Hoover & tickets are ordered! Go Diamond Vols!

Reactions: alaVOL

VN Store

Back