'20 2020 Recruiting class predictions (WAY TOO EARLY)

I don’t know for the life of me what made Rooks want to commit to NC State. Especially this early when other big schools were after him. Regardless, I see it being an easy flip.

They will fall off this season for sure. They’ve gotten every break possible the past two seasons. That will finally end.

Going through 247 looking at the DT prospects. Almost looks like we need to pickup 7 OL on our list and covert 2-3 to DL.

This year’s OL depth is ridiculous BTW
The current crop of DTs will gain weight as the season goes on. A guy like Jay Hardy May be only around 265-270 now but he has the frame to add 25-30lbs and be a good run support Nose. Same with the Cowan kid from NC. I think if we get Omari Thomas Pruitt will move him to DT, most likely.

The current crop of DTs will gain weight as the season goes on. A guy like Jay Hardy May be only around 265-270 now but he has the frame to add 25-30lbs and be a good run support Nose. Same with the Cowan kid from NC. I think if we get Omari Thomas Pruitt will move him to DT, most likely.
Justin Rogers from Michigan too.

Reactions: griddie
Are we seriously (in a class with limited spots) going to waste a scholarship on a long snapper? I get using one on a punter or kicker...although I think good ones can be found in the walk on ranks and then be put on scholarship if they earn it...but there is absolutely no need to start a long snapper on scholly IMO...that is definitely a position that should start as a walk on and earn their keep

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Are we seriously (in a class with limited spots) going to waste a scholarship on a long snapper? I get using one on a punter or kicker...although I think good ones can be found in the walk on ranks and then be put on scholarship if they earn it...but there is absolutely no need to start a long snapper on scholly IMO...that is definitely a position that should start as a walk on and earn their keep
This class isn’t as limited as the past 2, we will likely be able to sign more than 25. And if that long snapper is the best in America at his position than so be it.

This class isn’t as limited as the past 2, we will likely be able to sign more than 25. And if that long snapper is the best in America at his position than so be it.

I thought this class was probably 22 tops...regardless, is it still worth it though? How much better is the top LS in the country than any non-scholarship LS we’ve had in the past? I’ve literally never in my life thought “man...we really suck at the LS position and need to recruit it better”

And correct me if I’m wrong...but wasn’t the one scholarship LS we have on the roster beaten out by a walk on last year?

I read an article where Gilbert is on the most overrated 5* list. Interesting because the dude is a playmaker.

I read an article where Gilbert is on the most overrated 5* list. Interesting because the dude is a playmaker.
They think he drops the ball too much. There was that game vs Rome where he fumbled like 3 times but I’m sure he’ll get it cleaned up before then

There are 2 red lights in greenback. Lol. A lot of people are "broke" there.
How bout 1 red and 1 caution! Really broke I guess! Never-the-less the kid is a stud WR. GB is 1A but this kid would start on high school team in the state, getting overlooked because he has no ⭐️ rating yet.

How bout 1 red and 1 caution! Really broke I guess! Never-the-less the kid is a stud WR. GB is 1A but this kid would start on high school team in the state, getting overlooked because he has no ⭐️ rating yet.
Is there not one in the town? I know there is one on 411.

VN Store

Back