2020 Presidential Race

Yet happily accepts a Biden Presidency who would/will close you down for as long as it takes.
Seeing as how the POTUS doesn't have that ability I am not worried about that. And I don't happily accept Biden. I happily accept it's not Trump. I tend to listen to those who worked with man. Mattis, Kelly, and Tillerson. I was excited he had them on his team. Was horrified to learn their thoughts post working for him.

The courts aren’t interested in hearing from people with no evidence. That has now been shown 55 times. What part of no evidence don’t you people understand?

If you never consult your gas gauge, you are never low on gas ... until ... there was no evidence you were driving on an empty tank.

Seeing as how the POTUS doesn't have that ability I am not worried about that. And I don't happily accept Biden. I happily accept it's not Trump. I tend to listen to those who worked with man. Mattis, Kelly, and Tillerson. I was excited he had them on his team. Was horrified to learn their thoughts post working for him.

Such wisdom

I bet you dollars to donuts you never heard of Tillerson, Kelly or Mattis before they were appointed

Reactions: OldVolMan
I bet you dollars to donuts you never heard of Tillerson, Kelly or Mattis before they were appointed
Of course I heard of Tillerson. How could you be in business and not know him? I knew of Mattis from the Oama admin. I did not know Kelly until he took the job.

Maryland GOP Gov. Larry Hogan on Monday said:
"I understand at the beginning maybe some people had some concerns about some of the allegations, but now we are several steps down the road. They are out of runway. We just have to acknowledge: This is embarrassing us. It's an affront to our democratic process and it's diminishing the presidency. I think it's bad for our party, bad for the country, and it weakens our position in the world."

Another repub with some sense. (He may need to break on through to the other side)
So simple to say, and yet most of them are still cowering at the thought of an orange temper-tantrum.

Not surprising that none of them worked out. When you put generals or CEOs together with another alpha, conflict is inevitable. I do think Trump has a character flaw that prevents him from working with other strong personalities, though.

To accept policy which will personally affect you negatively in so many ways that his character would not? Yes it is irrational
A policy he has zero ability to enforce? That would be like me worrying about what particular flavor of religion a candidate believes in.

Not surprising that none of them worked out. When you put generals or CEOs together with another alpha, conflict is inevitable. I do think Trump has a character flaw that prevents him from working with other strong personalities, though.

There isn't a POTUS we have ever had who who wasn't an alpha. Can you imagine the set of stones you must have to think you can and should be the leader of this country?

I buy that...lots of flaws of his own making and the media lied about many as well. But I could care one effing flip about these. They are all flawed as humans, just as all of us. Policy Policy Policy and intent is all I care.

Reactions: GSD82

VN Store

Back