2020 Presidential Race

We need to have a massive audit of the contested states. Everyone should be in favor of this. If you’re not, you’re hiding something. Period.
Or we should do what we always do. Trump can use the courts. Yet again he's yet to produce anything of interest in court. Stop falling for idiots on the internet. Our systems has always been that way. It's not we lost so audit all contested states. Trumps damn DOJ has said we haven't seen anything of significance. You do realize Trump has the power to fire them right? Come on. If he produces something that makes the courts say do this or that then I am fine with it. Even it meant he were to win. But this is beyond stupid.

I reiterate my earlier point: there is no way on God's green Earth that you could assemble the huge number of people needed to cast hundreds of thousands of votes in exactly the right spots so as to change the result and have no one talk about it, leak it, blabber about it, etc. The theory that the DOJ and some network of people pulled this off and no one has said a word is beyond ludicrous.

Those claiming evidence and then the evidence is conspicuously missing from court filings, in what like 100% of the cases? should be drawn and quartered then taken out and shot. (Im just being hyperbolic).

The shame that anyone should feel about this election is from those perpetrating the fraud on our courts, and doing the same to the vulnerable and gullible of our citizenry.

That makes sense. State departments probably don’t have funds for that kind of thing and the legislatures are probably too afraid of people texting their wives with threats or whatever to support a pushback campaign.
And, thanks to social media, sensational accounts seem to spread a lot faster than "this is how we count the votes" type videos from your local county.

I say go back to the way it was years ago when I started voting.......with paper ballots. Also, photo i.d. for everyone.

Real paper ballots that you fill out yourself. If you can't manage the simple instructions that go along with that, you're to stupid to vote. If you can't manage the photo ID, you're too lazy to vote. Voter registration ends a week before the first day to vote - to give ample time for vetting.

Reactions: 1972 Grad

I'm not a vet so I'm not gonna make jokes, but I'll quote one.

I'm an Army vet, so jokes about the other services are allowed ... especially about the Navy and Marines. Army jokes are permitted, too; and nobody cuts the AF any slack.

Origin of the Commissioned Officer Insignias

The young 2nd Lieutenant approached the crusty old MSG and asked him about the origin of the commissioned officer insignias.

"Well, Lieutenant, it's history and tradition. First, we give you a gold bar representing that you're valuable BUT malleable. The silver bar of a 1st lieutenant represents value, but less malleable. When you make captain, you're twice as valuable so we give you two silver bars. As a colonel, you soar over military masses, hence the eagle. As a general, you're obviously a star. That answer your question?"

"Yes, Master Sergeant" replies the lieutenant, but what about majors and lieutenant colonels?"

The Master Sergeant explains, "Now that goes waaaaaay back in history, back to the Garden of Eden even. You see, we've always covered our pricks with leaves."

Pretty sure it would take a constitutional amendment to force. Unless the states just agreed? But if they did that why not an amendment? 🤷‍♂️

The ice is broken. The feds have rules regarding certification of voting equipment. Why not federal rules on who may use it - ID and certainly similar requirements for voting by mail.

Watching Trump supporters, especially on Fox News, turn on AG William Barr has been a lot of fun. Barr has been nothing but subservient to Trump, but because he won't echo Trump's claims of fraud in the 2020 election, he is now portrayed as an agent of "the deep state". Comical.

Can only speak for myself, but when he covered up the Epstein suicide BS he lost my respect, and it gradually became worse since that time.

Can only speak for myself, but when he covered up the Epstein suicide BS he lost my respect, and it gradually became worse since that time.
How do you feel about Trump giving the guy who gave Epstein the sweet heart deal he got a job? Oh side note: it didn't give Trump pause . Shouldn't you be mad at him. He now has two pedo enablers. Oh but nah. Nothing sticks on him for many of you

How do you feel about Trump giving the guy who gave Epstein the sweet heart deal he got a job? Oh side note: it didn't give Trump pause . Shouldn't you be mad at him. He now has two pedo enablers. Oh but nah. Nothing sticks on him for many of you

I have posted dozens of times on here that I am not a Trumper or loyal to either party. Don't trust any of them, but do admit Biden/Harris really concern me. Please respect me on my opinion.
I simply replied when I lost my respect for Barr. Did I defend Trump in any way?
So, don't include me in your "many of you" assumption.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
I have posted dozens of times on here that I am not a Trumper or loyal to either party. Don't trust any of them, but do admit Biden/Harris really concern me. Please respect me on my opinion.
I simply replied when I lost my respect for Barr. Did I defend Trump in any way?
So, don't include me in your "many of you" assumption.
So you lost support for Barr why? Because he told you the truth?

So you lost support for Barr why? Because he told you the truth?

Not support , but trust. I told you why, the Epstein cover up. You know what, both parties have people in high up places that we do not have any control of and may not like but are forced to tolerate.
Barr would not been my fav person, but as time went along I lost more respect for me.
Damn man, why are you making this so difficult just because I simply said when I lost respect for him?
Feel like I'm on a damn witness stand.

Its all about the Benjamins. His entire presidency has been about lining his pockets.
Of all of the Trump Derangement Syndrome arguments that you consistently hear, this is by far the most idiotic one of the bunch.

If it was all about money, he would have atleast taken the Presidential salary. Easy $400k right?

VN Store

Back