2020 Presidential Race

Then they will just continue disrupting and impeding attempts by Biden to unify this divided country. They and each and every Republican senator and congress person

Negotiation is not an option with ignorance. They want to carry openly, keep their women pregnant in the summer barefoot in the winter, black, browns enslaved in minimum wage, keep out all immigrants who don’t look like them and think like them - you know their thinking - God Bless America liberty and justice for all
Biden doesnt want to unify this country. He just wants the 70 million to STFU, eat sh!t and like it.

So you have no link confirming Biden does not want to unify this country. It’s your opinion
Will you give Biden a chance to try? Will you join in if he succeeds?
Once Im comfortable that the election was not rigged by outside and inside interests. I will abide. Although I believe a specual counsel needs to be appointed to make sure the Bidens arent in bed with China and other nations. Im guessing this will take 3 years. Once the R’s take the house in 2 they may have to have some impeachment hearings over Biden’s Ukraine dealings (ironic I know) but we just have to know. Right?

Reactions: AM64
Once Im comfortable that the election was not rigged by outside and inside interests. I will abide. Although I believe a specual counsel needs to be appointed to make sure the Bidens arent in bed with China and other nations. Im guessing this will take 3 years. Once the R’s take the house in 2 they may have to have some impeachment hearings over Biden’s Ukraine dealings (ironic I know) but we just have to know. Right?

Based on your posts it seems you will never accept the election was rigged despite Trump’s best efforts to rig it before and after Nov 3

It seems you have true election facts derangement syndrome like so many others

Then they will just continue disrupting and impeding attempts by Biden to unify this divided country. They and each and every Republican senator and congress person

Negotiation is not an option with ignorant people . They want to carry openly, keep their women pregnant in the summer barefoot in the winter, black, browns enslaved in minimum wage, keep out all immigrants who don’t look like them and think like them - you know their thinking - God Bless America liberty and justice for all (except for women, blacks, browns, Jews, immigrants and homosexuals with every piece of bigotry exhalted by Jesus the son of their God)

Not wanting to argue with you, but am interested to know have you seen his plan to unify the country besides just promises?
I think if he really wanted to unify the country he would already have spoken out against the crime, the riots, the censorship of media like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc. If he really wanted to he would reach out to the Trump side and tell them he knows there pain and worry and what they fear, but that he is going to commit to making specific changes, not pack the Supreme Court, not take away our guns rights, protect our constitution.
Personally, I would feel much better if he did that, instead of vague promises. basically he is just saying, “trust me.”

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Based on your posts it seems you will never accept the election was rigged despite Trump’s best efforts to rig it before and after Nov 3

It seems you have true election facts derangement syndrome like so many others
Did the points in the post ring a bell champ?

Caught a bit of Trump on Fox this morning. He just kept repeating the false claims we've heard so far. No evidence. Nothing new. He's either truly delusional or just manipulating his base with no regard for the long term consequences to the nation's confidence in the election system. Either way he's just a bum and can't be gone soon enough.

Wow, are you ever out there. Clearly you've never really been into reality. Where in the hell do you find this stuff and why do you accept it as the truth?

He plays the “just asking questions” card. That way he can deny believing it when the inevitable debunking takes place.

Reactions: ohhbother

VN Store

Back