2020 Presidential Race

From the decision:

Kelly, Parnell, Frank, Kierzek, Magee, Sauter, Kincaid, Logan vs. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Pa General Assembly, Wolf and Boockvar | Election 2020 | Cases of Public Interest | News & Statistics | Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania

This was already forecast by @Serene and @RockyTop85.

Also:

In short, any remedy would need to be in the law books before an affected election. Writing laws in arrears of an election when you don't like the result is not the founders' intent.

And the death blow:
But but they are taking the $hit$how to the Supreme Court.

I'm not trying to help anyone. Just found it weird that you keep track of when people are logged in here.

I’m waiting for a reply to my post. He’s been on the forum I don’t care about what you think is weird about my post to another
Poster when that post doesn’t involve you

L5gERNacyX.jpeg

Reactions: StarRaider
I'm asserting that Donald Trump doesn't have merits above and beyond talents for low intrigue and popularity. Feel free to explain to me how coming in with that premise and then concluding that the electoral college failed its job is begging the question. When you lay it out, I bet even you're smart enough to see your flaw in logic.

Are you saying Trump's talent for low intrigue is what's been driving your brand crazy ... that you are so easily driven to distraction. Sounds a lot like your side is the one with the problem in that case.

Claims out there right now that US Special forces overran CIA compound in Germany to take possession of a server farm that they were using to defraud the election.

Claims out there right now that US Special forces overran CIA compound in Germany to take possession of a server farm that they were using to defraud the election.

I was on that mission. I saw Hillary, Bill, Hunter Biden, the owner of comet pizza all trying to destroy servers themselves. I seent it!

Sounds like the plan is to argue that the US Constitution gives powers in US elections to state legislators, and not governors, SoSs or election committees.

The electors of each state are appointed, "in such a manner as the legislature thereof may direct." I guess the question would be, "does the legislature get to get to change how they direct the the appointment of electors after/while the procedures they put in place have been/are being carried out?"

Well, I do think that more people hate Trump than like him. But can you not agree or at least acknowledge that the majority of his hatters are in densely populated cities and most of his supporters are in rural/flyover America? Are you at least willing to admit that this country has two different extremes of people? Should people in rural areas be subjugated to the rules of city folk? And vice versa, should the cities be driven by the rules of the flyover country folk?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a system that empowered the local politicians of these specific areas and met those specific needs instead of having a cookie-cutter, one size fits all centralized govt that may be to the benefit of one large segment of the population, but adversely affects another? At the very least, shouldn't power be more concentrated in these governors and sheriffs' in the counties than some blowhard on Twitter in Washington DC?

Imagine that. Sovereign independent states uniting to act in certain ways to the benefit of all - like defense and commerce but with most things left up to the individual states. What a novel idea, and I could even swear I've read something about that in a document. It could even work if those in power at the national level didn't usurp power.

Probably Cause is tricky business.
Well, this is the exact time the GOP needs to cash in those "Blue Lives Matter" chips with the local police...

Will law enforcement side with "Blue Lives Matter" or BLM/ANTIFA?

That is pretty much what it comes down to.

The electors of each state are appointed, "in such a manner as the legislature thereof may direct." I guess the question would be, "does the legislature get to get to change how they direct the the appointment of electors after/while the procedures they put in place have been/are being carried out?"
I'm not sure how to interpret their plan. Is it to say that the US Constitution gives the right to make election law to state legislators, and no one else, so has jurisdiction and interest when someone else contravenes that right?

Samuel Alito would be the one that would stake a claim to it, as the assigned justice for the 3rd Circuit?

I do know the Trump legal team are claiming failure of equal representation due to some counties refusing access to poll watchers, which they claim makes it a SCOTUS Constitutional issue. They're citing Bush/Gore as standing on that from 2000.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back