2020 Presidential Race

You mean they didn't use it as Stalinesque basis to dehumanize opponents and rip a hole in the country purely for raw, naked power-grabbing indulgence?

Unlike House Dems collusion and impeachment investigations in which PUBLIC witnesses' testimony didn't match at all what Schiff, Pelosi, et al stated occurred in their sequestered Star Chamber hearings. Unlike the baseless FBI/Mueller investigations, which leaked, smeared and ruined people's lives on nothing more than an oppo-agitprop pee dossier transformed into a ruthless search and destroy junket?

Some difference, huh?

Yes... they started a task force to uncover fraud to prove Donny did win the popular vote. Found all kinds of iron clad evidence and humble Donny decided no need to make a big deal about it.

As I’ve seen said on here... doesn’t pass the sniff test.

Reactions: OHvol40
Your post hits the high points. The Trump and Powell legal teams have no force of law at this point. They are establishing with affidavits current and prior concerns (all the way into this election cycle) of serious concerns with voting system infrastructure, even from Democrat politicians. That is aside from the blatant illegality of state officials displacing election law with impromptu rules; this alone could result in the invalidation of nearly 700K votes in just PA. There are two fundamental legal fronts; hiding in plain view are the illegal actions of state officials - more than enough in some states to swing the entire election - and then the allegations of election systems and voter fraud.

This is how cases are established. For those demanding "let's see the evidence!" - this is exactly what is termed evidence, providing a reasonable legal basis for court acceptance; requesting relief and investigation of allegations with the ability to subpoena, demand election records and data, and compelling sworn testimony, not simply rely on statistical improbability and voluntary disclosure.

The Trump/Powell legal team started out badly disorganized. Now we're seeing focused suits with affidavits, expert witnesses, constitutional protection arguments, and violations of both state and federal laws. It doesn't matter what lawsuits have been presented thus far or their disposition. I expect lower courts will have to consider these arguments and if they do not, see appeal and acceptance by SCOTUS.

The intent of the profuse expansion of mail ballots - a shite form of voting the preponderance of first world countries eschew - was by design to overwhelm the ability to scrutinize the election results. John Roberts could have averted this particular disaster by doing his damned job and nipping this in the bud in PA, thus setting the tone for all states with rogue officials wiping their ass on Art. II and state election laws.

Now it'll have to be done the hard way.

Heh.

It's over.

Move on.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here." - Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee and former law school professor, wrote for the three judge panel

I'm waiting for Trump to call this judge "disloyal" on Twitter. You know it's coming. LOL.

I said I wouldnt but imma give it one more go......

The lawsuits about not being able to see, seeing weird things.....stuff like that, although wrong, is not what I have talked about. That isnt the biggest issues here. (Although they are ********%)

The issue is the electronic information changes. Its been happening for years. Its worse than the buying of votes and harvesting and old folks home robberies.

To prove this takes being able to collect the data, sift through the data and spell out what has happened. Thats where we are. That has been what I and many others have been saying for 20 days or more.

To say the election has been over since PA and the popular vote means something is just flat out wrong to say IF it gets proven that votes were stolen electronically.

The frivolous lawsuits getting thrown out are just that for the most part I would assume (I havent read them). Thats all you guys are tweeting about. That is where your mythical wins are coming from. That is where you are saying it a conspiracy. Why are you not talking about the big fish?

For Thanksgiving: If you are hungry, the meat and potatoes are whats going to have meaning. The garnish on the side of the plate just gets moved out of the way when its time to eat. Now you can sit there and play around with the greenery if ya want to, but imma get my fill of the meat and potatoes. I just hope they dont leave the turkey in too long and it dries out.

Every aspect of the lawsuits including the vote counting hardware/software Charez related and Charez unrelated has been thrown out of court. No lawsuit included one spec of evidence. Every lawsuit included right wing conspiratorial theories. Right wing conspiratorial theories are not evidence. They are somebody’s wishful thinking which after getting repeated a few times they become rumors and after a few more repeats become alternative facts in the minds of right wing conspiratorial theorists.

There is a counter balance to freedom of speech in this country - - you know to keep that speech honest. That counterbalance is called slander. It’s high time for the left to start shutting the right’s bull sheet down through slander suits

Too many paranoid mentally deranged people in this country who need to be held accountable

Every aspect of the lawsuits including the vote counting hardware/software Charez related and Charez unrelated has been thrown out of court. No lawsuit included one spec of evidence. Every lawsuit included right wing conspiratorial theories. Right wing conspiratorial theories are not evidence. They are somebody’s wishful thinking which after getting repeated a few times they become rumors and after a few more repeats become alternative facts in the minds of right wing conspiratorial theorists.

There is a counter balance to freedom of speech in this country - - you know to keep that speech honest. That counterbalance is called slander. It’s high time for the left to start shutting the right’s bull sheet down through slander suits

Too many paranoid mentally deranged people in this country who need to be held accountable
Who is Charez?

Reactions: AM64
The true voter fraud in this country has been perpetrated by the GOP through various forms of voter suppression and specifically the suppression of black voters.
Lol. Tell that to the US Commission on Civil Rights who found no evidence of that following the 2000 election.

At just 12% of the total population, there aren’t enough black votes to sway elections in the manner the left claims happens.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
Lol. Tell that to the US Commission on Civil Rights who found no evidence of that following the 2000 election.

At just 12% of the total population, there aren’t enough black votes to sway elections in the manner the left claims happens.
That all depends on which election you are talking about. This is not a "one size fits all" winning argument. The state of Georgia has 3.25 million black people. That amounts to 31.5% of the state's total population. Georgia turning into a battleground state is a direct result of increased black voter participation.

VN Store

Back