2020 Presidential Race

Florida is the only meaningful state I'm seeing updates from, and there's a good chance it will boil down to the independent voters there anyway.
Assume the election ends now and everyone votes in their party. If Biden wins indys by 5%, he wins.

You’re off your rocker. Denial.

Is every post that isn't of the "Trump Smash All!" variety today going to be met with claims of insanity?

@Velo Vol already predicted Trump would win Florida.

And there really isn't enough data to say anything definitive about the counts until the polls close.

Reactions: AM64
@Velo Vol already predicted Trump would win Florida.

And there really isn't enough data to say anything definitive about the counts until the polls close.
Correct. The only hard numbers I'm seeing are from Florida. And while Trump may certainly win there, so far he's not ahead by huge margins that would warrant throwing out pre-election polling, models in other states.

We know Trump voters are a bunch of fatazzes

What a simple minded fool. Bet you're hung like an infant....and rapidly balding. You have so much ENVY in you that it fills you with HATE...so far, you hate white people, over weight people, and Trump voters/ conservatives/ anybody who doesn't see things like your ignorant ass does.

What a miserable way to live...sucks to suck I guess.

VN Store

Back