2020 Presidential Race

The new left are the only real fascists in America. It’s actually hilarious.
I just hope that when Trump wins in a landslide tomorrow that maybe, just maybe, the dems will realize that Americans don’t want the radical left to run this country and will actually move back towards the center

At first it was just one of the opening lines in his stump speeches.

I think they only added the little podium billboard in the last week or so.

That Soul of America line was stolen by the Biden campaign as well. Came from a Jon Meacham book.
On the final night of the 2020 DNC convention ..... Meacham endorsed Joe Biden for President.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Who set that up? Who drove manufacturing from this country? Who made it virtually impossible to manufacture things in this country?

By the way, your post reeks of envy. Why don't you do the same thing as the people needing new mansions?
Envy? Hardly. I am perfectly happy with my life. The truth hurts sometimes. No one made it impossible to manufacture here. You can absolutely make money manufacturing in the U.S. It's when greed takes over that it becomes difficult because more profit becomes the ONLY objective.

Reactions: 10nacvols
Envy? Hardly. I am perfectly happy with my life. The truth hurts sometimes. No one made it impossible to manufacture here. You can absolutely make money manufacturing in the U.S. It's when greed takes over that it becomes difficult because more profit becomes the ONLY objective.
Lol. You have to be very specialized to make money manufacturing in this country. There's not much volume for those specialized industries. Greed has zero to do with it. When it cost you 100 times in labor cost. It cost 100s of times more in regulatory cost.

Have you ever ran a business?

Last edited:
Never denied his marketing skills. I just question everything else

Covid response really made him look terrible

Covid was going to make anybody unlucky enough to be in power look terrible. I guess you like a lot of others forget the horror stories the press were selling early on, and how badly our bureaucracies who were supposed to manage the situation bungled it. Those bureaucracies predated Trump by decades. The health and emergency preparedness bureaucracies actually made the NOLA/Katrina water management and housing clowns look good by comparison. Nobody would have walked away unscathed with the supporting cast Trump had, and I'll even give you that Trump is a miserable communicator, but this clown show was far more than one man or administration.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I just hope that when Trump wins in a landslide tomorrow that maybe, just maybe, the dems will realize that Americans don’t want the radical left to run this country and will actually move back towards the center

Trump won’t win in a landslide. If he wins it will be much closer than you think.

It was a fun night. I was following the NYTimes meter as it slowly moved from a sure HC win to a sure Trump win. Truly an unexpected event and upset of epic proportions

I was looking for their 2020 meter but I think they are changing it because too many votes are expected "after election day". They are going to have some of the states but not an overall needle.

You may be joking, but he said that the store (Whole Foods) must have been relatively busy all week. No reason in particular for a grocery store to be busy on the last week of October.

There's Thanksgiving coming up ... and Christmas, too, you know. Wouldn't want to run out of TP and chicken or turkey. If the under 40 crowd, knew what to do with potatoes, we'd be in deep doo doo.

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back