2020 Presidential Race

Yeah, and the founding fathers didn't set us up as a corporation, but they did make compromises necessary to get the less populous states to form a union with the more populous states. Another solution would have been to let each state cast a single vote for the president - that would have made sense, too. See it was a union of states - not a federal government with states becoming simple civil districts. Change it if you can ... there is a mechanism if you can just get 2/3 of the states to agree with you.

The president elected from the governors and then doing double duty was close to reality at one point. We’d be better off today if that had happened.
I’m in favor of one vote per state.

What would be the point of talking to you? You're mind is full and not accepting new ideas.
This is the classic example of liberalism. If you don't think like me you're not woke. Lol. It's obvious your mind isn't open to any ideas either. I asked you to expand on what your platform is. You had no answer. You didn't disagree with any of it. Oh yes, I forgot to mention you and yours want to raise taxes. What other woke idea do you guys have?

Also, I just thought of another,. Pro rioting.

This is the classic example of liberalism. If you don't think like me you're not woke. Lol. It's obvious your mind isn't open to any ideas either. I asked you to expand on what your platform is. You had no answer. You didn't disagree with any of it. Oh yes, I forgot to mention you and yours want to raise taxes. What other woke idea do you guys have?

You told me what platform was. Incorrectly.
Why would I ruin your idea of me? It's more fun for me to just let you play both parts.

The president elected from the governors and then doing double duty was close to reality at one point. We’d be better off today if that had happened.

I'd bet that if there was change in the air to make the presidential election one vote by each state, that dems would suddenly fall in love again with the EC.

Georgia and Texas are at least within the margin of error. Both will go Trump. But the idea New York or California are in play is frankly insane.

I agree. My sister in law is swearing people are pissed in California though. She thinks it will be really tight on the overall voting for the state.

The new left are the only real fascists in America. It’s actually hilarious.

final prediction from me - Biden win with smaller EV margin than Trump's margin in 16. I think it's closer than the polls suggest but not enough undecideds this go around to break for Trump like they did in 16.

Senate will be interesting - looking 50/50 with control going to which ever party wins the presidency

Reactions: 71VOL
We’d need 1 more state for a tiebreaker. I sure as he!! wouldn’t want to leave it someone like Nancy the drunk to have the deciding vote.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

VN Store

Back