2020 Presidential Race

This guy famously missed a race by 45 points once when he worked for Eric Cantor. His Cantor +34 was actually Cantor -11.

Doesn’t mean he’s necessarily wrong now. As Luntz points out, he’s essentially staking his career on this.

My only question would be, if you miss a race by 45 points, how do you still have a career as a pollster?

If he wins Pennsylvania? Yes, Trump has a chance. I think the other 3 have gotten away from him in the last month. However, if he does win Pennsylvania but loses the other 3... then he would also have to hold on to Florida and North Carolina... and you also have some uncertainty about Georgia.

Biden has so many more scenarios that lead to 270 than Trump does.
LOL. No he doesn’t. That’s your view based on 100% belief in the polls. Look at the way the votes went in 2016. Start there and that means Biden needs to flip a few states while holding all blue states from 2016. You better believe that MN, NV, NH, and VT are just as up for grabs as MI, WI, FL, NC, and PA.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Did you seriously use Lindsey graham to try to make a point......they do have a lot in common..... if I lived in South Carolina.... I wouldn’t vote for either one.... Biden has a mountain of lies in his history.... plagiarism..... racist statements....sexual assault claim.... had to apologize for being so handsy.... accused of an affair....lying about the accident involving his wife.... possible hunter biden stuff.... he is far from a great guy
I would vote for Graham in a heartbeat. He is a reliable vote. That's really all that counts.

Reactions: AM64
If you are having a problem winning just find a way to cheat the system.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201031-175825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201031-175825_Chrome.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
EjGg79JWAAAQQQj

LOL. No he doesn’t. That’s your view based on 100% belief in the polls. Look at the way the votes went in 2016. Start there and that means Biden needs to flip a few states while holding all blue states from 2016. You better believe that MN, NV, NH, and VT are just as up for grabs as MI, WI, FL, NC, and PA.
That is just flat ridiculous. You think Vermont and New Hampshire are in play? Seriously? There is no talking to some of you. You are either delusional or just ignorant. Biden will win Vermont by 30 points. He will win New Hampshire by 10 points.

That is just flat ridiculous. You think Vermont and New Hampshire are in play? Seriously? There is no talking to some of you. You are either delusional or just ignorant. Biden will win Vermont by 30 points. He will win New Hampshire by 10 points.

Biden's winning Vermont with his eyes closed and he's an obvious favorite in New Hampshire, to such an extent that I doubt there's any realistic chance of Trump flipping it despite his narrow loss in '16, but acting as if Biden will win the Granite State by ten points is "either delusional or just ignorant."

Biden's winning Vermont with his eyes closed and he's an obvious favorite in New Hampshire, to such an extent that I doubt there's any realistic chance of Trump flipping it despite his narrow loss in '16, but acting as if Biden will win the Granite State by ten points is "either delusional or just ignorant."
No, it's based on actual data. From the average of polls on FiveThirtyEight, Biden is currently showing an 11.1% lead in New Hampshire. 53.8% to 42.7%.

VN Store

Back