2020 Presidential Race

A question for my fellow Trump supporters.

Would you have sex with Nancy Pelosi if it guaranteed a Trump win?

I would, even without the Trump win.
So you basically just came here to say you want to bang ..... Nancy Pelosi.......huh.......whatever floats your boat.

Never thought I'd see that in this forum. Or any forum. Anywhere.

Sorry, I normally don't comment in the political thread. This just threw me off. OK VN, carry on.

He's pretty ramped up.

There's a lot at stake. It's one thing for parties to have a fair opportunity to win elections and go back and forth, but another for one of those parties to attack democracy and engage in fascistic behavior with a media arm that has been involved in years of corruption.

I have always believed in fairness of competition. That is honestly why I can appreciate when UT is beaten by a better team and/or program. I tip my cap. I want UT to reach that excellence by working harder. When you blatantly see what we are seeing with Twitter, Facebook, MSM, Obama administration operatives, a significant portion of democratic party encouraging violence then people finally start to get frustrated.

I wish he'd do more of that kind of pissed-off monologue on his own show.
He seems to wait to do this anger rant when he's on the Hannity show.

There is a time and place.

He is normally interviewing some of the top minds in the country on critical issues.

His show Life, Liberty and Levin will air on FoxNews Saturday night. He will not have on any guests. He will make this case for Trump. It should be epic.

He normally is unfiltered on his radio show. Please listen to his podcast from 10/28/20 (last night). It is worth the listen. When you get to the 42 minute mark he plays a clip of Michael Bloomberg defending communist China. It is stunning to hear.

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=a...1ODMzMTYtMTU5NC0xMWViLWExNmQtMzdjZWQ2ZmQ0N2M3

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back