2020 Presidential Race

Man .... some of you guys have memories of things that happened just like it was done yesterday afternoon.

I have a weird recall of things . I don’t choose what sticks ( I wish I did ), I just file them away kind of in a folder under a name .

... and that’s probably way too much information , dont @ me with some Freudian reasoning .

Last edited:
James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) Tweeted:
So funny. https://t.co/mYHZ2bGRoH

Lol. That's hysterical. From the counter protest flag block, to the conspicuous absence of people, the loss of his mic somehow correlated to the flag grab, to Bernie droning on about a $15 min wage.

You're welcome. I kinda enjoy lurking around here and getting a taste of how the other side thinks..

And forgot to mention the Vols have never beaten Florida, Bama, or UGa under Trump. Living in Atlanta, that last one would be especially nice, but I'd settle for any of the three at this point.

If you had lead with that one I would vote Biden.

I remember Trump reaching out for a deal for Dreamers years ago and wanting to limit future immigration and the Dems walked. Probably his last outreach.

That "deal" was dependent on billions in Wall cash. Then TRump tried to limit DACA protections and the Supreme Court overruled him.

Dems have no right to say anything about how people react after the last 4 years of their petulant behavior.

By that logic, Republicans will have no right to say anything when the investigation is stonewalled every step of the way, investigators fired for no reason, subpoenas ignored and pardons for all. Send any and all questions to Biden's lawyers so they can make non-committal answers all prefaced with "I have no recollection of"..

Oh, and how did that investigation by Chris Kobach into voter fraud after the 2016 election go?

By that logic, Republicans will have no right to say anything when the investigation is stonewalled every step of the way, investigators fired for no reason, subpoenas ignored and pardons for all. Send any and all questions to Biden's lawyers so they can make non-committal answers all prefaced with "I have no recollection of"..

Oh, and how did that investigation by Chris Kobach into voter fraud after the 2016 election go?
Yeah, stonewalling and ignoring subpoenas already happens on both sides. Good try.

Have you noticed that your lib buddies have Philly stoked up again? Pretty sure the party put out a moratorium on this stuff until after the election, but it's always been a problem getting toothpaste back in the tube.
If we can only stop those senseless killings of black people. A conspiracy theorist would almost think they are being provoked.

Yeah, stonewalling and ignoring subpoenas already happens on both sides. Good try.

Hillary and Bill both had the balls(insert Hill joke here) to show up in person and answer Congressional hearing questions. Trump did not.

And I hope we can all agree that the pardon powers need some modifications with regards to those indicted as a result of an investigation involving the president.

VN Store

Back